ꜱ:1 ᴇᴘ: 5 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16: ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ?

I groaned as I shivered at the cold air in the Diego's bedroom. I opened my eyes to see five sitting up and Luther seemingly listening to what he was saying.

"We have four days left." Five said as I sat up rubbing my head. His eyes glanced at me slowly before he blushed and I did too.

"Good, you're up." Luther stated and he looked at me and then back at five who was shifting in his seat uncomfortably.

"As I was saying, four days. That's all we got." He said, the air seemed more tense since I sat up and swung my legs over the edge of the bed. I don't know wether it was the fact that five had just announced we were going to die in a few days or that he had probably woken up to us cuddling each other like an old married couple.

"Why didn't you two say anything?" Luther questioned as I patted down my hair and rubbed my temples. I didn't have a headache I was just really tired

"It wouldn't have mattered." Five said and I stopped rubbing my head and leaned my elbows on my knees and put my head in my hands

"Of course it would have! We could have banded together and helped try to this thing." Luther said and I shook my head. Luther was never the smartest of the bunch, not even in the top seven. And there were eight of us!

"For the record, you already tried." Five said and I looked at him in shock. He didn't tell me this..

"What?" I asked and he sighed looking at the floor and then back at me.

"I found all of you. Your bodies." He said as he lost the spark from the night before in his eyes and looked back down at the ground. I didn't care if it was awkward anymore, I had underestimated the trauma five had been through and was a total jerk to him. I scooted closer to him and placed a hand on his back.

"We die?" Luther asked and I looked up at him in confusion

"So 'the end of all life' meant nothing to you when five said it? You thought because of your powers you would survive. He was there on his own for crying out loud!" I said which made Luther flinch and five chuckle a little at my attempt to protect the boy.

"You were together, trying to stop whoever it was that ends the world." Five said and Luther's neck snapped towards five

"Wait how do you know that?" Luther asked and I sighed as I watched five reach into his pocket and pull out the eye. Luther watched in amazement.

"This was clutched in your dead hand when I found you." Five said and I looked at the ground. I died? It never fully registered to me.

"Must've ripped it out of their head right before you went down" five explained and I chuckled lightly trying to lighten the mood

"Sounds pretty badass of you Lu." I said and he nodded at me smiling softly. It was moments like this I loved my family. Moments like this I loved fiv-

"Piece of shit!" Diego burst into the room and I shout out of my seat and so did Luther. Diego was furious and I could tell.

"Dee? What's wrong?" I asked worried as I looked at him and he marched closer to me and five

"Do you have any idea what you just did?" He asked and I shook my head no. Luther held Diego back as he tried to grab me and...hurt me? He never did this before. Oh shit, this was that detective. She's dead.

"Nope, let me— get your ape hands off me!" Diego yelled, I had never seen him so angry.

"I can do this as long as it takes you to calm down." Luther said and Diego instantly calmed down.

"Dee." I said stepping forward as Luther let go of Diego. Tears were in his eyes as I placed a hand on his cheek.

"Don't sympathise Y/n. You're only here for the inheritance, this is all your fault bitch." He said and slapped my hand away from his face whiles accidentally hitting me.

"Hey! Don't hit her man!!" Five protested standing up as tears filled my eyes and I held my sore hand.

"Stop it! Everyone just stop!!" Luther yelled and we all shut up.

"Now, wanna tell us what your talking about." Luther said and Diego nodded looking at me and five

"Our siblings have been pretty busy since he got back. He was in the middle of that shootout at Griddys, and then at Gimble brothers, after the guys in masks attacked the academy, looking for him." Diego said annoyed and I sighed

"None of which is any lf your concern." Five said and I slapped his arm slightly giving him a 'stop' look

"Five—"

"It is now. They just killed my friend." You mean your girlfriend? I could see the pain in Diego's eyes, the same pain as when I heard Jay had passed

"Who are they five?" Luther asked

"They work for my former employer, a woman called the handler. She sent them... to stop me. Then, soon as Diego's friend got in their way, we'll, fair game." Five said and I looked at him in shock

"Stop being such a prick." I whispered to him and he looked at me and scoffed

"Stop waking up next to me and I just might." He said and I rolled my eyes

"And now they're my fair game." Diego said and I nodded

"I want them dead too." I said and they all gave me a confused look.

"What a girl can't get a little murderous around here?" I said sarcastically