ꜱ:1 ᴇᴘ: 1 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ᴍʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴄꜰʟʏ

(I don't know if I like the whole second power thing so I'm just going to leave it)

I entered my room and opened up the rucksack of items making sure I had everything before lifting the bag. Wait, this bag is lighter. I did a double check through the bag and noticed something was missing.
My watch
————————————————-

"Hey suicide squad!" I yelled walking into the kitchen to be met with Allison, Klaus and Five.

"Which one of you hillbilly hobo blowers took my watch?!" I yelled slamming my hands on the table. Klaus was holding a guitar and five was searching through cabinets for something.

"Nobody has your watch Y/n." Allison told me and I scoffed

"For all I know you took it, add to your collection of 'things I took but didn't deserve'?" I asked her and she looked me up and down.

"What the hell would I want your stupid watch for?" She asked me and I slammed my hands harder on the desk causing five to turn around and klaus to look up at me.

"One of you has it." I said and five leaned back on the cabinet

"How do you know it wasn't one of the other?" He said smirking and I scoffed

"Because you all have some sort of plot ag—" I looked down at fives sleeve to see a shiny silver watch

"You know what? My bad. I must have misplaced it." I said shrugging. I didn't want to cause a big scene right before I left so I was going to follow five and steal it from him.

"Where Viktor?" Allison asked going back to their original conversation.

"Oh he, Um, left." Klaus said pointing at the door to the kitchen

"That's unfortunate." Five said approaching the table

"Yeah." Allison agreed. This whole time I had my eyes fixated on the watch that sat on fives wrist. I had worn that watch everyday when we were kids, he has no right to take it. My birth mother gave it to me.

"An entire square block. Forty two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee." He slammed the hot choco he was holding onto the table and the watch showed slightly

"Probably because coffee tastes like Klaus' asshole after a good night out." I said and klaus laughed whys Allison grimaced and I made eye contact with 5.

"Dad hated caffeine." Allison said

"He hated children too but he had a lot of us." Klaus said and laughed again

"I'm taking the car." Five said walking away and klaus got interested

"Where are you going?" he asked him and I listened in. Wherever he was going I was going to follow the bastard there.

"To get a decent cup of coffee." He said to klaus and I rolled my eyes

"Do you even know how to drive?" Allison questioned unimpressed and I rolled my eyes a second time

"It's not that hard Allison, you'll get it someday." I joked looking at five

"I know how to do everything." Five said. You're not very good at hiding stolen possessions that's for sure. With that he jumped away and I ran out of the kitchen and to the back entrance to the house.

I noticed five starting up the car and hopped in the passengers seat

"Y/n? What the fuck?" He asked me but all I did was slap him and he gave me shocked look before hitting me again. We kept slapping eachother until I realised this was pointless

"Enough! I'm willing to stop if you give me back what's rightfully mine." I explained and he scoffed rubbing his arm where I had hit him.

"I didn't take any or your shit." He said starting the car.

"Oh but you did." I said as he drove off and I pulled up his sleeve to show my watch. He quickly pulled the sleeve back down.

"You dirty little liar!" I exclaimed and he held his hand up shushing me.

"Y/n this isn't yours, not in this time zone anyway." He said seeming upset and I rolled my eyes not wanting to question it bu tit was my watch!

"You probably swiped it when you came asking for clothes Mcfly!" I exclaimed and he rolled his eyes. He continued driving ignoring me as I yelled about how the watch was mine no matter what time zone and he shouldn't be taking my things. That was until he parked up outside some cafe thing.

"Are you done now? Can we go get a drink like normal human beings?" He asked stepping out of the car and I shoved open my door and hopped out too. Jogging up to catch him.

"I don't know what about us screams "normal" to you. But we ain't that!" I exclaimed and he shushed me again opening the door.

"After you." He said and I rolled my eyes

"Wow, your a real gentleman foreskin." I said and he rolled his eyes as I walked up to the counter and sat next to a gross looking man who was playing a lottery ticket. I never did lottery, although I knew I could win it I wanted to.

"You're going to win five bucks congratulations." I said looking at the ticket then the man.

"Holy shit, you're Y/n ' the brains' Hargreeves! I love your work at the casino! We have a place dedicated to you! " He exclaimed and I smiled looking back at five bragging.

"That is I." I said holding my hand out to shake and he took it

"You're the girl who lost to Leroy!" He said and my eyes widened as I heard five chuckle.

"No! You're wrong you must have me confused with someone else." I explained and he shook his head letting go of my hand

"No, no! He had that guy come up to you and whisper stuff about your time travelling boyfriend and dead brother to distract you!" He said and my smile faded

"Scott Leroy can burn in hell." I said walking off to find a bathroom.

Did five hear that right?
Time travelling Boyfriend?