ꜱ:1 ᴇᴘ: 2 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴀꜱᴛᴇꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜱʜɪᴛ.

When we arrived at the prosthetics place I was already awake. We hopped out of the car and walked into the waiting room. Five made a b-line for the receptionist but I stopped him.

"This isn't my first rodeo, I got this." I told him and he gave me a strange look before I tucked one of my arms through my shirt and cardigan and walked up to the woman.

"Hello Madam." I said in my best country accent as five follower behind me.

"Hello there sweet kids how may I help you?" She said giving us a grin.

"My mama said that I was down to be a pointed to at this here hospital today." I said and she nodded smiling and looking to five who gave her an equally fake smiles.

"Alright dear what's your name?" She asked and I thought for a second.

"Allison Griddy." I said and she nodded
Five chuckled and I kicked his foot. The woman typed the fake name into the computer and scrolled through a list of Allisons before looking back up at five and I

"I'm sorry miss griddy but, you don't have an appointment." She said and five rolled his eyes scoffing at my failed attempt to get upstairs. I broke out into fake tears and the woman gave me a worried look whiles five stared at me strangely.

"I'm so sorry M'am. It's just, today. Mama told me I'd be gettin' one of them fancy arms. I was born without one and I'm always teased and bullied and my friend here." I pointed to five as the receptionist handed me tissues and I took one and wiped my fake tears

"He just cant stand to even look at me." I said blowing my nose loudly and the woman sighed

"Alright kid. You can go up there, they might have your name in some more secure files." She told me hopefully and I nodded sighing as she gave us the floor for arms but I sighed

"And my papa, he needs that new eye too. What floor might I find that on?" I asked in my southern accent.

"That's floor 37." She said smiling and I smiled back. Five stood there shocked that it worked. We walked away to the elevator and I pressed 37. Five stared at me shocked as I put my arm back through my shirt.

"Quit staring Mcfly." I said and he looked away

"How in the name of all that is holy did you manage to pull off that?!" He exclaimed and I rolled my eyes

"Simple trickery. You learn a thing or two when you have a blob for a father." I said and the bell ring for our floor. And. We stepped out, immediately walking up to the doctor that was in sight.

"Uh, can I help you?" He asked us and I smiled lightly.

"I need to know who this belongs to." Five said holding up the eye and I rolled my eyes and nudged him. He didn't get my drift so I spoke up myself

"Please." I said with a smile

"Where did you get that?" He asked

"What do you care?" Five said and I nudged him again.

"Terribly sorry Mr. Lance is it? Yeah my boyfriend here gets in these fiery moods sometimes when he doesn't have his morning frosted flakes. We found it in a playground, must have just popped out. We want to safely return it to the owner ourself a because we have big egos that need to be filled or, at least he does. Don't you honey." I said teasing five and he scoffed

"Of course lovely." He said smiling fakily at me and we both turned back to Lance.

"What a thoughtful young couple." The receptionist on this floor said.

"Yeah, look up the name for us will ya?" Five said quite rudely.

"Uh, I'm sorry, but patient records are strictly confidential. That means I can't tell you—"

"We know what it means assjoy." I said annoyed.

"But I tell you what I can do, I can take that off your hands and return it to the owner.. I'm sure he or she will be very grateful so if I can just.." he tried to grab the eye but five stopped

"Yeah, your not touching this eye." Five said angrily and I sighed walking over to the desk and leaning against it

"Now you listen here young man—"

"No! You listen to me..ass...joy? I've come a long way for this, through some shut your pea brain couldn't even comprehend, so just give us the information I need, and I'll be on my merry way. And if you call me "young man" one more time, I'm gonna put your head through that damn wall." Five said holding the man in a choke hold as I grabbed a complimentary apple from the desk and took a bite.

"You tell him....honey." I said bored and biting the apple again, earning some weird stares from the receptionist .

"Oh,dear." The receptionist said

"Call security." Lance chocked out as she picked up the phone but I grabbed it and threw it through the window.

"Who you calling? Ghostbusters?" I mocked her turning back to the men as I continued eating my apple. Five let go of him and motioned for me to leave. On the way out I took one last bite of my apple before throwing it behind me and staring at lance.

Now, the next thing I do I'm not too proud of but, this dude was a waist of our time so. Why not?

I spat the chewed up apple into lances hand and grabbed one of his pens before running into the elevator that five was in.
Five gave me a disgusted look.

"What's wrong young man?" I teased and he sighed as we made our way out of the building and back to the car.