ꜱ:1 ᴇᴘ: 9/10 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25: ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

I woke up with a blasting pain in my side. I groaned and whinced as I opened my eyes to see nothing but darkness. A shadowy figure stood at a small window in front of the bed I lay on.

"Viktor?" I asked and my brother turned around. His eyes were pale white, as was his skin. He looked at me before walking up to me and helping my sit on the edge of the bed.

"W-what happened?" I asked and he sighed, crouching down.

"Y/n, they left us. They don't love us, they never did. They want us to die in here." He said and my breath caught in my throat.

"What, but. Five?" I said and he looked down at the floor before meeting my eyes again.

"Allison is dead. They want us dead y/n. But we can change that, we can be so much better than them. They took everything from us. They took Allison, they took Leonard and now, they're taking five too." He said and my heart dropped. Five?

"After all they did to you. After all Allison did to you. You just keep forgiving, it's time to change that." He smirked

"What do you mean? I don't want to hurt them." His smirk dropped as he thought of another plan to get me to help him.

"Fives dead, they killed him y/n" he lied

"NO NO NO NO NO!!!!" I yelled as I stood up and energy burst through my body I fell to my knees and looked up., knocking down the wall at the front of the chamber. We were in the basement. I guess I need a new look too?
(Imagine mom wanda costume)

"They're fucking dead to me." I said and he nodded, taking my hand as we walked calmly through the shaking house to our old rooms. Viktors first, the smallest room of the house, and then mine. The dullest. I used my powers to burn many of the photos of my family and I. They were trying to take five from me. They thought I was dangerous. I heard Viktor walk through the many rooms calmly and blow them up. I did the same, blowing up my bedroom. I met up with him and he took my hand again. We walked into the living room as the memories flood both our minds.

"Stand up straight. Every one of you. Number 8!! How dare you do that to your hair!"

"But it's just a ponytail—"

"I don't care what it is!! Get rid of it before I shave you bald!!"

The house shook further as we broke apart the parts of our "home"

"Mrs y/n, Master Viktor! That's quite enough."  Pogo yelled as Viktor and I walked over to him slowly.

"Did you know?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I didn't know they would go this far. The children have gone—"

"DID YOU KNOW GODDAMN IT YOU OLD APE! TELL ME!!" I yelled grabbing him by the throat and lifting him into the air. He struggled

"Y-yes Mrs y/n. I-i knew." He chocked out and I grabbed his throat tighter and snapped it. Viktor threw him across the building as it crumbled around us. Putting his body on the horns of a dears head that stuck on the wall. We held hands tightly again and walked over to look at our master piece. Our master piece stopped breathing as the house continued to fall. And then, it was gone. The entire house had fallen as Viktor and I walked outside still holding hands. The colour had drained from our faces, all that was left was the dark maroons of my costume.

"Where are we going brother?"

"My apartment. It is safe there." He said and I nodded. All of my emotions except for anger and sadness had left my body. I didn't care about anything. My world was gone, my five was gone.

—————————-

Five ran up to his family as they crowded around mourning their mother and father figure pogo.

"Guys! The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today."

"Five-" Luther started and five looked up from his map. He did a quick head count

"Where's Viktor and y/n?"

"Y/n...she k-killed Pogo." Klaus squeezed out and fives face dropped before he shook his head

"No! You're lying." He said and everyone looked down as tears filled the young boys eyes.

"Why?" He croaked out as they all looked up at him.

"This wouldn't have happened if Luther wouldn't have put y/n and Viktor in that chamber because they were "dangerous" "
Diego explained and fives eyes filled with rage

"You what?" He said and Luther looked at him

"She hurt Allison!"

"FUCK YOU!!" Five yelled charging at him but Diego held him back

"Your y/n is gone now five, all that's left is a monster." Diego explained and five fell into his arms, crying,  klaus joined in hugging his mourning brother.

Diego was wrong. The old y/n was dead. The one he loved, was gone.