ꜱ:1 ᴇᴘ: 3 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12: ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴊᴜᴍᴘꜱᴜɪᴛ.

"You okay?" Luther asked five as his body weighed down the right side of the van.

"You shouldn't be... how did you find me?" Five asked and I cleared my throat. Both Luther and five turned my direction to spot Klaus dancing with Delores.

"Hey, a little privacy guys. We're really hitting it off back here. At least y/n has the decency to look away." Klaus complained as he held her closer. I laughed at this and five got annoyed. He threw a can at klaus nearly missing him. Klaus just laughed at his actions.

"Get out! You can't be here! I'm in the middle of something!" Five complained and klaus moved from the back of the van to between the two seats. His head was next to fives and mine was next to Luther's.

"Why am I interrupting your make out sesh?" Klaus said sarcastically and my eyes went wide and fives did too. A blush crept onto my cheeks.

"Get out!" Five yelled again

"Any luck finding your one eyed man?" Klaus asked five and I shook my head.

"No." Five whispered as to not let Luther hear

"What's he talking about?" Luther asked and I chuckled lightly. Luther was strong, a good fighter, but his tiny brain couldn't even take in that information if it was handed to him on a silver platter.

"Does it matter? It's klaus." Five said and I hit his arm giving him a death glare and he sighed, looking back at the building.

"What do you want Luther?" Five asked his brother and I leaned my head on klaus' shoulder. He stroked my hair.

"Um.... So Grace, may have had something to do with Dads death." Luther said and I gave him a "bitch you serious" look

"What she's Grace now? Not mom?" I asked and Luther sighed

"I don't know who she is anymore." He said and scoffed

"Unbelievable."

"I need you both to come back to the academy all right? It's important." Luther said and I shook my head

""It's important" you have no concept of what important." Five said and I rolled my eyes. He was right of course but I had to act like a I hated him. Even after what just nearly happened.

"Hey! Did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding? It was so painful." Klaus said and I gave him a disgusted look but chuckled lightly after. Out of the corner of my eye I saw five laugh again.

"What are you two still doing here?" Luther asked me and klaus

"What? We need an excuse to hang out with our family?" Klaus asked and I scoffed

"Yeah and I was here before you big guy." I said glancing over at five who was already looking at me.

"We're trying to have a serious conversation." Luther said and klaus placed a hand on his chest

"What, and I'm incapable of being serious? Is that what you're saying?" Klaus asked.

"Luther's got a point. Klaus leave." Five said and I scoffed

"If klaus is leaving then I'm leaving." I said and five grabbed my arm as I turned around. He shook his head and ripped my arm from his grasp. Klaus slid open the van door and jumped out. He then closed it when I had exited.

"Fine!" He yelled at the two men in the front seats. We stomped off to a corner store to get some snacks. When we entered the store I bolted for my favourite wine. Klaus grabbed chips and some smoked from behind the counter.the cashier wasn't there so I gave klaus a confused look.

"Looks like today is take some food for free day." He said and I smiled as we ran out of the store. A security officer who appeared from the storage room ran just behind us.

"Hey bitches!" I yelled at Luther and five who watched us as we narrowly missed a car and klaus dropped half of his food. The security guard blew his whistle as we ran faster. I laughed as klaus bumped into the car.

"Wipe out!" I yelled and continued running around the block

"You two get back here!" He yelled and I laughed as klaus broke off into another direction and I sprinted back to the van.
When I got back Luther had left and five was staring at the building again.

"Look what I got." I said showing him the bottle of red. I jumped into the passenger seat again.

"Ugh, red wine tastes like shit." Five complained taking the bottle and reading the label as I opened a packet of peanuts.

"Says the man who brought a bottle of vodka that isn't meant to be drank in large quantities." I said and he rolled his eyes

"I can handle my drink." He said and I laughed

"Yeah, sure you can. When you're 58. Not when you're 13." I said grabbing the wine back and offering him a peanut. He took it and chewed on it as we sat in silence again. The awkward tension was rising so I broke it.

"Shit." I said looking back to see his girlfriend was leaning on a hammer and a saw. I climbed back to the back of the vans and sat her up properly. Her shirt was torn so I took off my cardigan and put it around her shoulders. Five smiled as I did so.

"So you don't catch a cold, Dee." I said trying to make five feel better. Luther's always a dick.

"Thanks y/n." He said and I smiled back

"What are enemies for." I said as I got back into the passenger seat.

——————————————————-
17 years ago

"Coming through! Come on Luther!" Allison yelled as she ran down the stairs. The alarm blared through the building as the Umbrella academy ran to get dressed into there fighting gear. Y/n, who was already ready, sat in her closed off room. She heard her fathers footsteps and ran to make sure her entire family was ready. That was always her job.

"How will the Umbrella academy ever become an effective crime deterrent  if we can't leave the house on time for missions?" Reginald yelled

"Behind you!" Yelled y/n and Luther as they ran behind their father

"Come along children come along!" Reginald clapped his hands

"Come on princess! Time to gooooo!!!!" I yelled at Allison as she struggled to find her mask.

"I cant find my domino mask." Allison said as mom walked past me and handed it to her

"It needed a little bit of TLC after the last mission." Mom said and I rolled my eyes. I was allowed go on this mission because it wasn't really life threatening. More, life concerning.

"Thanks, mom." Allison said and ran past me in her leather jump suit.

"Y/n! Excited for your next mission?" Mom asked me as she began walking out of the room.

"Yeah, I've been on standby for nearly two months now. At least I get to fight this time." I said and she nodded

"Ready to go?" She asked Luther as he did push ups.

"Why does she have to come?" Allison asked as she ran past me again.

"Y/n is valuable in this mission. She must find a safe way to and from the vault." Dad explained and Allison scoffed

"A computer could do that. We don't need her. The only thing she's good at is standing and watching, oh and don't forget rescuing cats from trees" She said laughing and I sighed.

"Allison?"

"Mhhhmm?" She said and I flipped her off

"You look fat in that jumpsuit." I said walking away. I placed my domino mask on and she shrieked

"Ugh you bit—"

———————————————-