Chapter 5

*Beep. Beep. Beep*
Time: 3:00 AM
*Hits buzzer*

"Damn it" I whisper to myself.

I quickly get out of bed with pain in my left arm. I am being summoned. At 3am? Really? I thought to myself. I quickly get dressed and apparate to the Riddle Manor.

Once inside I open the eerie double doors and take my seat next to him.

"We may now begin. What Intel do we have so far on Harry Potter? Anyone?" My father, Lord Voldemort, asks.

"M-my lord, we have only brought y-you back. We haven't gotten that fa-fa-far." Peter Pettigrew stuttered.

"Ugh, what a waste you are! My son, do you have anything?"

"My lord, I have found that Potter is creating a group for students at Hogwarts to learn offensive and defensive spells against the dark arts."

A sharp pain tries to go into my head. It feels like a knife just stabbing you over and over, with no chance of stopping. I let him in, showing him only the information I have.

"Good! I have made a smart one!" my father proclaims while chuckling.

"My lord, may I speak to you privately after the meeting?" I hear Lucius Malfoy ask.

"Will it be something useful or worth my time?"

"Yes my lord. It most definitely will." He replies with a sinister look etched on his face.

~《♤♡◇♧》~

After the meeting, I Apparate back to Hogwarts. Liking the silence that is surrounding me, I head towards the great hall.

"Accio Book" I say grabbing my book on dark magic that is now in my hand.

As I sit reading more on the magic I need to learn, I check my watch and see that it is 5:50am. I continue reading until I am interrupted by an obnoxious laugh.

I look up and see Maisie Malfoy with her best friend Pansy Parkinson.

Damn, she got hot. Wait... I did not just think that. Snap out of it! I realize I'm staring so I shake my head a bit and look down at my book. But I am interrupted yet again. When will I ever get some peace and quiet around here?

I am already irritated by how my morning started and this just infuriates me more. I hear Pansy ask Maisie the question that brought me back to the reason why I hurt Maisie the way I did.

I should have handled the situation better but I can't do that now. I'm already that deep in.

After interrupting the girls as they did to me, I see the one person I despise more than all others, including my father, Nicholas Lothaire. In complete disgust, I insult him while insulting Maisie as well in the process. There is nothing to lose.

*A few seconds after some bantering*

DID HE JUST FUCKING HIT ME?! WHAT THE FUCK!

Confused and now more angry than I was before, I try to hit him. How the fuck is this guy so fast?

-Time skip 2 minutes-

Broken?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें