Chapter 14

*One month later *

"Potter with his stupid little army, we need to catch him somehow," Draco says as he turns towards Maisie keeping his distance because of Umbridges' rules.

"Well how do you suppose we do that?"

"I heard from Goyle, that Professor Umbridge created her own little group. I think we need to join it."

"Why is that?" I question.

"So that we can gain her trust while also catching Potter and his little army. Take them down, get Potter expelled and exposed. Maybe gain information on the way, report it back to the Dark Lord," he explained.

"Okay and how do we enter this little club?"

"We just need to put on our best innocent faces and talk to Umbridge. Which means no more cussing her out Maisie."

"Its not like I do it on purpose okay. She just has such a cussable face, plus she gets on my nerves."

"Well if anything, if I am able to get into her squad and you don't then you have to figure out how to get into Potter's army."

I silently nod in agreement and start walking down the hall to DADA, with Draco following closely behind.

Once we enter the class, I sit down in my usual seat next to Ron Weasley. I take out my quill and parchment, preparing myself for absolutely nothing. A sudden thought makes me rethink things.

I grab my quill and silently break it. I turn towards Weasley.

"Sorry to bother you Ron, but do you have an extra quill to spare?" I ask as nicely as possible.

I watch as he turns in confusion. I enter into his mind to see what he is thinking.
_________________________________________

*Ron's thoughts*

IS THE MAISIE MALFOY SPEAKING TO ME?! A BLOODY MALFOY! OH WAIT TILL I TELL HARRY! Okay act cool, wait what she is a Malfoy....the enemy. Well I mean she did ask me nicely, unlike Draco who would insult me.... okay let me get her a quill, she probably thinks I'm a bloody idiot for just staring at her....
_________________________________________

I exit out of his thoughts, seeing as nothing useful will come of being in there any longer. I watch as he reaches over and passes me his quill. I nicely thank him and watch as his face turns a bright red.

As class goes on, Umbridge continues to be an incessant bitch and I continue to be bored. I look over at Weasley and see him asleep. I put my hand on his arm and try to wake him up. I use Legilimency.

"Ron.. Ron wake up. Umbridge is staring at you."

I watch as the red head jumps up in confusion.

"Ron it's Maisie. I'm trying to help you not lose anymore points."

"Maisie?" He questions.

"Yes, she is going to ask you what page we are on in the book, so be prepared. We are on page 764, The Forbidden Curses."

"Why are you helping me?"

"Well because I feel bad for how my brother treats you guys and well I wanted to apologize."

"Oh bu-"

"Ronald Weasley, what page are we on?" Professor Umbridge asks in her sweet, snarky tone.

"Urmm... we are on page 764, The Forbidden Forest."

"Very well then, 2 points to Gryffindor."

As the bell rings, everyone quickly places their items away and head out of class. I exit out of his head and hand him a written note. I give him a kind smile and walk towards my brother.