Chapter 45

Well guys, yet another unnamed chapter! So if you read this and can think of any songs that fit, let me know. This chapter is kind of just like... Filler. I'm really sorry it's taken me so long to update! All this crap started happening, one after the other like dominos. So yep. I also had some serious writer's block for a while until my friend Tiani gave me some new ideasssss, so thank you tiani!!!! I would tag her here, but at the moment I don't have her wattpad name memorized. I'm working on it lol. She has a Ross fanfic that will be involving some drama and fanboying so you shoul go read that if you can find her xD the main character's name is Emily GOT IT.

Anyway.... Honestly, I'm not really happy with this chapter. I feel like I could do way better (maybe I can't actually lol!) but I felt like I needed to update. I didn't go back to check spelling on this chapter, so please excuse any typos! OH BIG NEWS!!!!! Ever heard of Lyric 145? I think I've mentioned them before. ANYWHO, one of the members said they loved me this morning yeeeeee!!! Oh also R5's new EP came out the other day! OMG. Anyone have a favorite song? At first mine was Fallin' For You, but now I think it's Here Comes Forever. I dunno, all of them are whigging amazing!

I'd also like to add, that I think this fanfic is coming to an end soon. Even with all of my millions of suggestions from tiani as to what to write about, I keep getting writers block when I try to put the ideas to words, or often times I get completely, utterly sidetracked. I think I'm just geting bored with this story.

I am so hungry right now and it's 12:17AM so I'm going to stop blabbing and instead decide whether or not to try to be a ninja and sneak food from the kitchen. Please please comment/fan/vote! Love it? Hate it? Please let me know! I'm now at the point where instead of prewriting each chapter ill be updating as soon as I write the chapters, so if I'm doing something that you don't like or want to change, don't hesitate to say so please! Well look. I'm now blabbing again. Ok ok, here's chapter 45.

Chapter 45

Ross had been gone for 3 months. I finally started school (even though I was a couple months behind...). I did an online program, so I could finish at a decent time everyday and spend the evenings with friends at the beach. Micah had recently taught me how to surf; it was amazing. When I was surfing, the whole world faded away. When I get up on my board, I get this feeling that... I can't describe. But it's amazing -- basically what I live for now that Ross is gone. To be honest, I definitely don't have any feelings for Ross anymore. Every now an then his face would pop into my head and my heart would stop for a split second, before I remembered that I didn't like ross anymore, and I was ok. Other times I would get random surges of guilt, that I somehow KNEW were connected to Ross. Every now and then id see him on covers of magazines, or on Austin & ally flirting with Laura whenever I flipped channels.

I had finally made a couple friends other than Micah and Carly and Connor.

I'd met this boy, Sean, who was pretty cool for being almost a year younger than me.

I met John Luke and Sadie Robertson -- they're pretty epic.

We'd kept in touch for the 2 months after we met via texting and FaceTime -- I was going to fly out in a couple days to see them. They said I'd get to be on their family's TV show (which, I might add, is my all-time favorite show) when I was there. Micah often teased me about liking John Luke. I won't deny that I originally had liked him when I first met him, but then I found out that he had a girlfriend, and he would make a better friend to me than boyfriend, so I automatically stopped having what little feelings I had for him.

"Hey!" Micah popped his head into my room. "Ready to go?"

Micah, Sean and I were going surfing.

"Sure," I looked up from my spot on the floor.

"Where's Sean?" Micah asked, sitting on my bed and shoving his hands in his board short pockets. "And why are you on the floor?"

"No idea. And just 'cause..."

Micah laughed. "You're so weird."

"I love you too," I muttered.

"All the special people are!" Micah smiled.

I started to ask him when he thought Sean would get there, when there was a knock at the door. "Sean?" I asked, running to my closet and quickly throwing on a plain black bikini and a long sleeved rash guard.

"Yep," Sean answered as he entered the room. Even though Sean was way younger than me, by some miracle or something he was at LEAST 4 inches taller than me. One of the many examples as to how my life is unfair. "You guys ready to go?" He asked casually, ignoring the fact that he had been 15 minutes late, and the polite thing to do would be apologizing. Like Sean would ever apologize for anything.

"Yep," I slid on a pair of shorts and shoved my phone in my pocket. "Where were you? Why are you so late?" Sean ignored me, instead walking back downstairs, obviously expecting me an Micah to follow. I rolled my eyes, hitting Sean's arm.

"Ow!" Sean complained. "What was that for?!@

"Oh, you know," I snickered, making Micah smile nervously and do his little hand flip.

Exactly thirteen minutes later, Micah, Sean and I were all in the water, waiting for a set.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Micah dropped me off back at my house over 5 hours later, and I was utterly exhausted. Sean followed me into my house, which I found rather strange since it was nearly dinner time -- he should probably get back to his own family! I looked out the window and saw that Micah was waiting boredly in his car. Maybe Sean just wanted to tell James about the waves and make him feel sorry he hadn't come with us.

But it wasn't that at all.

"Jordan?" Sean asked me nervously as he followed me up the stairs to my room.

"Yep?"

"Can I ask you a kinda... Personal question?" Sean looked like he was about to pee his pants.

"Shoot," I said, sitting cross legged on my bed.

"So... I really like this girl," he started. "But I have no clue as to how to tell we."

"Oh that's simple," I scoffed. "Just say, 'hey, I really like you, ok?' Or something."

"Doesn't that seem kind of blunt to you?"

"Nope. Here, try saying it to me first. Pretend I'm her," I suggested.

Sean estimated a moment. "Hey, I, uh, really like you. Like, a lot."

"Perfect! Now, if you wouldn't mind, I kinda have to get in the shower..." I walked him to the front door.

Micah was still waiting for Sean outside.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, who's the lucky girl?" I joked.

Sean gulped and looked at his feet. "You."

Then he was gone.