chapter eleven

I don't know why I agreed to go home with Zelen, but I really had no choice. I either had to walk home in drenched clothing or stay in the freezing cold evening in drenched clothing, Alex's friend picked him up, the other's got changed, we hadn't exactly planned on getting wet, so we went home before we caught a cold. His place wasn't too far from the beach.

We arrived at his house, house? I mean mansion. It was a large double story contemporary style house. I probably 'wow-ed' out loud at the sight because Zelen chuckled slightly after hearing me.

"It's nice, yeah, but if you want a real house you should come with me to Greece", he smirked.

I rolled my eye at what he said. We walked in and he told me to use the bathroom on the second floor of the second room to the right and he would just leave the clothes in the room later on. I was slightly confused but I think I found the room he was talking about, it was a large, modernly designed bedroom, black, white, and multiple shades of grey. There was a bathroom connecting it, a large one. It had a large window showing a view of the beach outside, it was amazing. I took off the clothes that were sticking to my body and hopped into the shower. The hot water flowed down my body, it felt nice, the sun had set but the sky was still a dark maroon. I could hear the faint laughter of people as the night conquered and the bathroom started to become brighter.

Suddenly, there was a click, and someone entered. It was Zelen, I was lost of words when I saw him. He had ripped abs and a towel was tied loosely around his waist, exposing his v-line, he had a large scar going down around half of his torso. I'm pretty sure it was the water, but I could feel myself getting hotter looking at him.

He looked up and noticed me, and screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?"

I snapped back to reality and screamed as well, I quickly covered my body trying to hide various parts of me, and he rushed out immediately, shutting the door behind him. I could hear him cursing.

I quickly finished up my shower and opened the door, he wasn't in the room. Instead, there were some folded clothes on the bed, and of course, brands.

'What is up with these brothers and only wearing branded things?', I thought

I quickly slipped on the clothes, but the pants didn't fit, at all, so I ended up only wearing the oversized t-shirt. I walked out to see that same insanely huge guy I saw that day in the lecture hall walk past. He stopped and looked at me.

"The boss is downstairs", his voice was really deep, and scary.

He escorted me downstairs and as I was walking; I knew that I'd probably have a heart attack if I saw this guy walking around at night. When we reached the bottom Zelen was waiting. He looked at me, and I must admit, he looked pretty good in casual clothing it made me wonder what the professor would look like.

He darted me an unimpressed look, "I thought I told you to use the second room to the right, what were you doing in my room?"

"Sorry, it's just you house it way too big, so I got a little confused", I replied.

"If you were confused, why didn't you ask?", he asked again.

"I didn't think it through, sorry", I apologised.

He sighed, "are you allergic to anything?"

.

.

.

After half an hour I was seated in a chair and in front of me was a luxurious meal. Zelen looked at me and smirked.

"Eat", he ordered.