I Kissed A Bassist and I Liked It

My favorite guys from GNR,Duff and Slash,in the picture above.

                   Duff's p.o.v

Looking at Lex and Nikki, I can't help but get jealous. He has everything that I want. A beautiful girlfriend, that loves him, and a baby on the way. Why can't I have that? I could give the baby and her so much. If she would just see that. I want her. I need her. I will have her.... eventually.

                  Lexcia's p.o.v

It's been a month since we told everybody the news. Everybody seems to be happy and ecstatic. Except Duff. I'm gonna talk to him tonight after the show.

"Come on lexi-baby, we're gonna be late." Nikki says, while walking to the bunks, where I am.

"Ok I'm ready." I say to him.

"Where are you guys going?" Vince asked.

Everyone else looks up from what they're doing.

"We have an appointment with the baby doctor today. We'll be back later." Nikki said, helping me out the door.

           ****At the doctor****

I laid down on the cold, narrow bed, waiting for the doctor to come in. I looked around the room, at the bright colorful posters covering each wall.

While reading them, I got lost in my thoughts, thinking back to when I first saw Nikki at The 7th Veil. I smiled to myself, seeing how far we've came, in just a few months.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, that pulled me from my thoughts. A pretty young lady, that was probably just out of med school walked in. She had long straight dirty blonde hair, that went to the middle of her back, big sparkling liquid blue eyes, with a touch of mascara, she wore blue scrubs with Mickey and Minny Mouse on them, and a white doctors coat. 

"Ah, Miss Belle, I'm Dr. Jennifer Eaton." She greeted, with a smile.

"Hello Dr. Eaton, this is my boyfriend and the baby's father, Nikki Sixx." I said, smiling.

"It's nice to meet you." He said, as they shook hands.

"I'm gonna need you to lift your shirt up for me." She said.

I did as she said, while she got the ultrasound machine ready.

"This might be a bit cold." She said, while squeezing some cold, clear, gooy stuff on my stomach.

She pressed the wand camera thing on my tummy. (I have no idea,what that thing is called.lol.)

It was grey and blurry. I could barely make out anything, when I saw a movement. Nikki had tears in his eyes as he saw it.

"There's your baby's heart beat. It's healthy and... oh." She trailed off.

"What?" Nikki and I asked panic-stricken.

"There seems to be 2 heart beats." She said, while moving the wand around.

I sighed in relief that it was nothing bad.

"Congratulations, you're having twins and are 2 and half months pregnant." She said, while smiling.

Printing out 5 copies of the ultrasound.

"I want you to come back, in a month so we can check up on them." She said, while wiping my belly off.

"Ok, thank you doctor." I said, smiling.

I turn to Nikki who was rubbing my belly.

"So twins." he said, while smiling.

I smiled back and kissed him. God, I love my family.

              ****At the show****

The guns just got off stage, I figured this is the best chance to talk Duff, without Nikki standing there. I kissed Nikki good luck as they entered on stage, he was already shit faced. I hope he straightens up before the babies get here.

I walked to the guns' dressing room, already smelling weed and alcohol. I knocked on the door and walked in.

"Hey Lex." the guys greeted, with a slur.

"Hey guys, can I steal Duff for a few minutes? I need to talk to him." I asked.

Duff quickly turned when he heard his name.

"Sure." He said, while smiling.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Izzy slurred to Duff.

We walked outside to get some fresh air, in an awkward silence.

"Duff, what's been up with you lately?" I asked, bluntly.

He sighed and said, "Look Lexcia, I know you're with Nikki and you're pregnant, but I, I love you." he said honestly, looking me intensely in the eyes.

"I could love you so much better than he can, I'll never stop loving you."

I didn't know what to say, I was completely shocked that he felt this way about me.

"Duff..."

He interrupted me with a kiss. It was urgent but loving. I could taste his menthol cigarettes on his lips. When he pulled back he smiled at me and said,

"I've been wanting to do that, since I first met you."

With that I kissed him back wanting more. He pulled me closer to him,wrapping his arms around my waist, as I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his long blonde hair. Our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

After we finished, we walked back to the auditorium. I couldn't believe I just kissed Duff and I Liked... no loved it.

                      ****A/n****

Omg,what do guys think? Are you TeamDuff or TeamNikki? This is getting really good lol. What do you guys think will happen next? Give me some feedback please. :)