We Finally Made The "News"

Vince is in the picture above. I've got an idea for a sequel,maybe. But,I'm not done with this story yet. My brain just keeps coming up with ideas. :)

                 Lex's p.o.v

I starred down at the white plastic stick in my hands. Waiting for the results. God, it's taking a fucking lifetime instead of just a couple of minutes. Then, a violet colored plus sign appeared, all the color drained from my face. I suddenly couldn't breath. Fuck. I couldn't believe this was happening. It's only been 2 weeks since Nikki and I had sex. I started to cry as this slowly sank in. I'm pregnant.

I got up and called Cerina.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Cerina." *sniffle*

"Hey Lex, What's wrong?"

"Can you come over?" *another sniffle*

"Sure hun, I'll be right there."

****A few minutes and another pregnancy test later****

"I can't believe this, i'm going to an auntie!" Squealed Cerina, while jumping up and down.

"How in the hell can you be happy, right now?" I asked, annoyance in my voice.

"Well, your having a baby. How are you not?" She said, with a huge smile on her face.

"This is NOT, what I had in mind. My career is supposed to come first, not a fucking child!" I screamed, through tears.

"Calm your tits, preggers. Have you told Nikki yet?" Cerina questioned, while watching me pace back and forth.

"No I haven't. You were the first person I told." I truthfully answered.

"That's really sweet and all, but don't you think he should know?" She asked.

"How am I supposed to tell him? Mötley is getting so big so quickly. What if he doesn't want it? What if he leaves me? I can't raise this baby alone." I said, panicking.

"He'll be a fool to leave you and the baby, and you wouldn't be alone, you got me." Cerina said.

She always knew what to say to make a situation better.

"You're right. I gotta sit down and tell him. Thanks Cerina, you're an amazing friend." I said, while smiling at her.

"I know, I know. Thank me later. Now go tell him." She rushed me, while chuckling.

               ****At Nikki's****

Thank God the guys weren't here as I sat on the coach looking around, nervously.

"Baby, I got great news!" Nikki said, rather excitedly.

"Me too" I said.

"We're going on tour!" He jumped up and hugged and kissed me.

Wait,what? I thought.

I forced a smile and said,

"Oh my god, baby that's great!"

"I know, and you and Cerina are coming with us." he said, with a cute cheeky grin.

"So, what did you wanna tell me?" He asked, still smiling.

I can't do this.

"Uh, J-just, I love you and I'm so proud of you." I lied.

"Baby, I love you too." He smiled, as he kissed me.

God, I just wanna crawl in a hole and die. I can't believe I just chickened out of telling the man that I love and now the father of my baby, that I'm pregnant.