Starry Eyes

The epic bromance between Nikki and Tommy is in the picture above. Aren't they adorable.

                Lex's p.o.v

We were speeding down the dark, abandoned streets, heading towards the beach. What's this guy up to? I thought.

When we arrived, there was a little picnic setup near the ocean. There was a blanket and basket.

We walked in comfortable silence, til we reach the picnic. Nikki spread out the blanket, so we could sit. Then, he processed to pull out 2 sandwiches, 2 cokes, a bag of plain chips, and a chocolate chip brownie out of the basket.

"I figured you'd be hungry, after your shift." He said.

"You were right, but did you plan all this out?" I questioned.

He nodded his head.

"How did you know I'd say yes?" I asked.

"I had a feeling, you would." He simply stated.

"It's very romantic, I didn't take you as the romantic type." I said.

"Honey, there's alot of things you don't know about me." He said, while smirking.

"Oh yeah, like what?" I challenged, while nibbling at my ham sandwich.

"Well for starters, I was born in San Jose, but I moved around alot with my grandparents. I don't know alot about my father, other then he leaving when I was 3. My mother would send me to my grandparents, whenever she would get a new boyfriend. I moved here when I was 17, to follow my dream in music. Which leads to today, 22 and having my band, Mötley Crüe." He said, while looking out at the ocean waves crashing into the rocks, I wanted to reach out and comfort him.

"So what about you? What's your story?" He asked, changing the subject from himself and putting me in the hot seat.

"Incase you couldn't tell from my southern accent, I'm from Mississippi..."

"Really? You don't look like you're from Mississippi, I mean apart from the accent." He interrupted.

"Yeah I am." I assured him.

"Anyway, my mom died when I was a baby, so I to, had to live with my grandparents." I paused looked at him, he was patiently waiting for me to continue.

"They supported my dream of being an actress, hince why I moved here a couple of months ago. But I haven't had any luck." I continued.

"You could always do porn." he laughed.

"Yeah right, I can see the look on my grandparents' faces, when they find out their granddaughter became a pornstar." I laughed.

"I'm sorry about your mom." he said seriously, with a look of pure sorrow in his emerald eyes.

"It's ok, I didn't know her anyway." I said.

"How did she...." he trailed off.

"Die." I finished for him. "Cancer, it happened to quick for the doctors to do anything, but thankfully she went peacefully in her sleep."

"I'm sorry." He repeated again. "What about your dad?" he asked.

"He's a old drunken bastard, he would get drunk and beat the shit out of my mom. One night he went to take a swing at her, missed and hit me." I confessed, letting a tear fall, but quickly wiping it away.

"What an asshole." he growled, while clinching and unclinching his hands into fists.

"Yep. I haven't seen him since I was 14." I said.

Nikki scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me protectively. I felt so safe in them.

          ****Nikki's p.o.v****

We continued to sit like that and talk, until she let out a cute, small yawn.

"I guess I should be getting you home." I said.

"Yeah. Cerina's gonna be attacking me with questions tomorrow." She agreed.

We both laughed, got up and gathered our stuff. Making our way to the motorcycle.

When we reached her apartment ,I walked her to the door.

"I had a great time tonight." she smiled that gorgeous smile of hers.

"Me too." I smiled back.

"We should do this again, soon." She offered.

"Yeah." I agreed.

We said goodbye and goodnight

I turned around and started walking away.

Then, I got an idea,

"Lexcia!" I called.

She looked back, "Yes?" she asked.

I walked up to her and kissed her slowly and sweetly.

When my lips connected with hers it was like a fireworks display. She tasted like strawberry chapstick and mint. I felt her smile into the kiss.

I pulled her forehead to forehead and said,

"I know we just met and all, but I can't help but feel a pull toward you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, looking into her blue grey eyes.

"Nikki, I've been waiting since I first saw you to say that. Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend." She beamed, and kissed me with those soft, red, plump, lips.

I don't know how long we stood there kissing, but I loved every minute of it.