Just A Small Town Girl

The girl above is how I pictured Lexcia. Now to the story.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I look to see what time it is 4:00 pm. Great. Sighing, I got up and went down to make myself some coffee.

While waiting for my coffee, I decided to have a shower, since I have to go to work today anyway.

I guess I Should tell you about myself. First of all, my name is Lexcia Belle. My real government name is Alexis Franklin, but I legally changed it to "Lexcia Belle" when i was 16. I'm 21.

I moved here from Mississippi about a month ago to forget about my old life, and start a new one. I want to be an actress. Who Doesn't?

One small problem, it's hard to make it, because almost everybody here is trying to either make it in the movie business or the music business.

I work as a stripper at the 7th Veil it's a strip club on The Sunset Strip. Don't judge. It's the only job I could find that was hiring and paying decent cash.

While working, here I met my best friend Cerina. She's my only friend. She has brown hair, blue-green eyes, she has an hour glass figure, double d cup boobs. And a nose hoop on the left side.

She's very outgoing, loud, and obnoxious. She's also 21. She supports my dreams of being an actress, and I support her dream of being in a rock band called "The amplified Ghosts" (made up band). I personally think they're gonna go somewhere, they have better luck then me. I Should be getting ready for work.

                  *****A/N*****

I know that sucked ass, I promise it'll get better. Just Bare with me. I'm still trying to figure out how I wanna shape this story. If you have any ideas let me know. :)