Sweet Child O' Mine

The cuties above are the twins.

          ****Lex's p.o.v****

"I fucking hate you, for doing this to me!" I screamed at Nikki, while squeezing his hand.

"Come on Miss Belle, push." The doctor instructed, between my legs.

I grunted, pushing with all my might.

"You're doing great, sweetheart." Nikki said, soothingly beside me, kissing my sweaty forehead.

"One more big push." the doctor said.

I pushed again with everything I had, then I heard the greatest sound I've ever heard, a babies first cry.

"It's a girl!" The doctor said, while smiling.

"Alixx Dawn." I said, looking at my sweet, blue eyed, bundle of joy.

I screeched out in pain once again, the second baby was coming.

            ****Nikki's p.o.v****

Lex squeezed my hand harder, it was starting to go numb.

"Come on baby, you can do this." I encouraged her.

She panted and grunted in response.

"Keep pushing Lexcia, you're almost done." the doctor said.

She screamed and pushed, then finally, the baby was born.

"It's a boy!" the doctor announced.

"Braxton Blake." I said, while smiling.

I cut the umbilical cords and the nurses took the babies, to get cleaned up. When they returned, they handed them to Lex. She began to feed them.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes,

"I love you."

"I love you too." I say and kiss her.

I looked down at our beautiful, healthy babies,

"I love you guys too." I said to them.

"Do you wanna hold one?" She asked.

I nodded my head excitedly. She handed me Alixx. She was wrapped in a pink blanket with white polka dots on it.

"Hello Alixx, I'm your daddy." I said, in a soft voice.

She looked at me and I swear I saw her smile, I thought my heart was gonna explode.

"She's gonna be a daddy's girl." Lexi said, while smiling at us.

I smiled at the thought.

After a while, we switched babies, this time I got my boy, Braxton. He looked so much like me, he's definitely gonna get all the chicks.

There was a knock on the door, in walked the guys, Guns', and Cerina, all wearing a huge smile.

"Let's see our babies!" Cerina said, excitedly.

Cerina got Alixx and I handed Izzy, Brax.

"They look so much like you guys." Tommy said, smiling.

                        *****

We just got home with the twins, things have been hectic. Duff is still being an ass to me and trying to talk to Lex, but she keeps avoiding him. I'm sober and couldn't be happier. I have my girl, my babies, and my band.

             ****Lexcia's p.o.v****

Nikki is such a great dad. I watched him feed Alixx, as I fed Braxton. Duff has been trying to talk to me. I guess I should straighten things out with him, I don't wanna be with him. I'm finally happy and nothing is gonna mess it up for me... I hope.

                     ****A\N****

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Thinking about ending this story soon,so I can start the sequel.