Dr.Feelgood

Duff Mckagan in all his sexy glory,is in the picture above. I got a major crush on him. Shhhh,don't tell anyone. Lol

                  Lex's p.o.v

We all sat in the Mötley bus, just hanging out. Mick and Slash softly plucking along with each other, making beautiful background music. Tommy and Cerina were to wrapped up in each other, to notice anybody else or care. Duff, Izzy, and I were talking about the tour, and Vince, Axl, and Steven were playing a drinking game.

I kept noticing Nikki getting up and going to the bathroom. Thinking he was maybe sick, I grabbed some medicine and walked toward the bathroom.

"Nikki it's me, Are you ok?" I asked, through the door.

No answer.

Knocking loudly and jiggling the doorknob I said, "Nikki, open the door, I brought some medicine."

Still no answer.

Getting worried, I went to get the guys.

"I can't get Nikki out of the bathroom, he's not responding." I said.

Duff and Tommy kicked down the door to find Nikki passed out on the floor, with a needle in his arm.

"Somebody fucking call 911!" Duff yelled.

"Nikki!" I screeched, running to his unconscious body.

While kneeling down, I noticed his arms were covered with blueish purple bruises and track marks. I sat there and started crying and asking why he did this, even though he couldn't hear me.

The paramedics got there, started an IV drip, and drilled me with questions about him, while rushing to the hospital, but I was so scared and shocked that Tommy had to answer for me.

Please let him be alright. I silently prayed, with tears slowly falling from my eyes.

        ****At The Hospital****

The nurses immediately started hooking him to different machines, and getting his stats. I was crying uncontrollably, while Duff held me, whispering that everything was gonna be ok. I couldn't think about anything else but my baby's father, my boyfriend may die, which only made me cry harder.

About an hour later the doctor walked in, he was middle-aged, tanned, with salt and pepper hair. He wore blue scrubs, a white coat, and a name tag. His name tag read Dr.Feelgood. (Ironic right?I know what the meaning of the song is,but just go with it.)

He looked hopeful, maybe everything's ok.

"Miss Belle, may I see you in the hall?" he asked me.

I nodded and followed him out in the hall.

"How is he doc?" I asked, my voice cracked from crying.

"He's in a coma, but stable. He should come out of this ok."

"When do you think he'll wake up?"

"A few hours, days, maybe a week."

I told everybody what he said, and asked if I could be alone with Nikki.

           ****Nikki's p.o.v****

I could hear people talk, but I couldn't respond to them. Lexi asked if she could be alone with me. I just wanna see her gorgeous eyes and kiss her soft lips. I felt her kiss my forehead, I mentally relaxed.

She sighed and said to me while running her fingers through my hair,

"You're gonna be ok, Nik."

I couldn't respond to her.

"I have something I need to tell you, I'm pregnant." she continued, whispering the last part.

What I'm gonna be a dad?

She kissed my lips softy. Suddenly, I let out a small grown and my eyes started fluttering.

"Nikki?" Lex asked, concerned.

"Lexcia?" I asked, squinting from the bright lights.

"Baby, you're awake." she said, with a beautiful smile.

Her eyes were smired with make up, red and puffy, from crying.

"Yeah, baby i'm fine." I said, smiling at her.

She kissed me with everything thing she had. Smiling, I pulled back and asked,

"Am I really gonna be a dad?"

She smiled at me and nodded, I kissed her and her stomach.

I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I thought, while holding my girl and my girl caring my baby.

           ****One week later****

              Still Nikki's p.o.v

It's our day off, so the guys and I decided to have a barbecue at the park.

"Lexcia and I have some good news." I said, looking over at Lexcia smiling.

"We're pregnant!" we both screamed, excitedly.

Everybody except Mick and Cerina,(I'm guessing that they already knew) stared in shock, then started clapping and congratulating.

"How far along are you?" Izzy asked.

"I don't know, I have to make an appointment with a baby doctor." Lex answered.

Things finally look like their shaping up.

               ****Lex's p.o.v****

I'm so glad, Nikki finally knows about the pregnancy. Now we can start getting ready for the baby. He was lightly pushing me on a swing, and kissing my neck causing me to laugh, when I caught sight of Duff looking at us with... jealousy?

Dun dun dun.cliff hanger lol. How's everyone? I've been super duper busy. But that chapter tho lol. What do you guys think? Let me know. :)