Girls Girls Girls

The ever so badass, Mötley Crüe is in the picture above.

I walked into the 7th Veil, and instantly got greeted by Cerina.

"Hey Lex! What's up?" She asked excitedly.

"Not Shit. Back in this hell hole tonight." I answered honestly.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Shelley said, there's supposed to be some good money coming in tonight." She said, matter of factly.

"Oh yeah, how so?"I asked.

"She said, some famous band is supposed to come in tonight." She answered.

"I wonder who it is?" I asked.

"Mötley Crüe." Cerine answered confidently.

"Dude, Oh my God. I love that band! They're so cool!" I practically screamed.

"Ok dude, calm down. You'll have plenty of time to fangirl over them later tonight." She laughed.

"Touche." I Agreed, laughing with her.

       ****Later that night****

"They're here." Cerina whispered to me.

"Where?" I whispered back.

"You'll see them, as soon as you walk on stage." She answered.

"It's been a month, and I still get nauseous, before I have to go up there." I said to Cerine.

"You will be fine. Just go up there, and get that money." She said, smiling at me.

I nodded my head, as I walked towards the stage.

"Gentlemen, pull out you're motherfucking wallets, for our next girl. She's new, but she'll have your heart as soon as you lay eyes on her. Please welcome to the stage Lexcia Belle!!!!" Our DJ Rikki Rek, yelled into the mic.

Love hurts by Nazareth came on.

I slowly but seductively, moved my hips to the groove of the song, slowly grinding my hips up the pole.

Glancing down to see four men, in their early 20s. One a little older than then the other three. Staring at me with their tongues hanging out of their heads. One cute blonde haired, and three gorgeous dark haired.

I slowly dropped down low earning whistles from the four men.

When the song ended, I looked back at the four men, one in particular. He had very long, black, sky high hair, that was teased in every crazy direction, and bangs covering his eyes, tattoos covering his arms, and he was dressed in black leather, with chains everywhere and black leather boots.

Hoping they, well mostly He would come back, I seductively put my thumb in my mouth, winked, and waved bye to them. Maybe he would come back again sometime, and we could talk.

          ****Nikki's p.o.v****

"Man, she was so fucking hot!" exclaimed Tommy.

"I know, if she's that good on her feet, imagine what's she like off her feet." said Vince.

"Ey Sixx, what's got you all quite and shit?" asked my terror twin.

"Ughh, Nothing man, let's score some blow and chill at my place." I  answer trying to change the subject.

"Alright man, let's fucking party!" Tommy said.

I got to see her again, maybe even talk to her....