November Rain

Slash and Izzy being cute in the picture above. Timeslip,Instead of Lex being 2 and a half months pregnant,she's 8 months.

          ****Nikki's p.o.v****

It's been months since Lexcia and I's big fight. It's been pure torture. I miss her so fucking much. The only thing I can do to keep her off my mind is drugs and alcohol. I've seen her and Duff hanging out more than usual, I didn't think anything about it until today. We were fueling up and I saw them fucking kissing. It took everything in me, not to beat the living shit out of him. She's MY girl, and I WILL get her back.

          ****Lex's p.o.v****

The Guns' and I were watching a movie on the bus. Duff, Izzy, Steve, and I were squished on the couch, and Axl and Slash were sitting on the floor by our feet.

"Lex, pass the fucking popcorn." Slash demanded, while using my legs as a prop.

"Please would be nice." I say sarcastically, handing him the bowl of buttery popcorn and tossleing his thick black curls.

"Thanks baby." he said, jokingly with a wink.

"Hey! She's my baby." Duff said, trying not to laugh.

"Awe, is wittle Duffy jealous?" Slash cooed, in a baby voice.

"Yes!" Duff said, while cuddling me.

"I hate to bust both your bubbles, but Lex is my baby." Steve said smiling, then kissing my cheek.

Everybody fell out laughing.

"Awe Stevie, you know I would love to be your baby, but I have a thing for bassists." I said hugging him, then cuddling back up to Duff.

"Yeah we know." Axl said, smirking.

"Have you talked to Nikki recently?" Slash asked, with a mouth full of popcorn.

Duff instantly tensed up, with the mention of Nikki. All the humor that was just in the room, suddenly vanished.

"No, not since our fight." I say honestly.

"I seen him 2 days ago and he looks horrible." Steve spoke up, shooting a quick glance at me then back to the movie.

The conversation died down after that, we all turned our attention back to the movie.

Later that night, everybody was sound asleep, except me. I couldn't get Nikki off my mind. I felt Duff wrap his arm around my big pregnant belly, wishing it was Nikki. I layed there longing for him.

     ****The following day****

I decided to hang out with the Crue today. I've missed them terribly, and Nikki. As I walked onto their bus, I instantly got greeted by Tommy.

"Hey Lexi, long time no see." he said, while hugging me.

"Hey Tommy." I said, grinning.

Vince and Mick walked in and ran to me, pulling me in a bear hug.

"Hey guys." I said, smiling at them.

"How you been, Lexi?" Vince asked.

"I've been ok, missed you guys." I answered.

"We missed you too." Mick said.

"How's our nieces or nephews?" Tommy asked, looking at my huge pregnant stomach.

"They're great, been kicking the crap out of me." I said, with a laugh.

Suddenly, I heard a bass guitar start playing in the bunks.

"How's he been doing?" I asked, nodding my head towards the back of the bus.

Tommy frowned and looked down, then back at me, sadness in his big brown eyes,

"Not good, Lex. He's been using a lot since you've been gone."

I looked down, not knowing what to say.

            ****Nikki's p.o.v****

We just got done recording a song I wrote for Lexcia, called Without You

(The song is actually about Tommy Lee and Heather Lockler. It's a really beautiful song, I love it.)

I can't wait for her to hear it. I'm so amped for the show tonight, I don't know what to do with myself. She's gonna love it, I can feel it. This might be the chance, that I can win back her heart.

             ****At the show****

The Guns' were walking off stage, when I saw Duff kiss Lex, it's killing me to see another man kiss and touch her.

We got on stage and started with Looks That Kill. Then, it was time for Lex's song.

"This song is dedicated to a special girl, who our bassist and my best friend Nikki Sixx, is in love with. Lexcia this one's for you." Vince said into his mike, as we started playing.

           ****Lexcia's p.o.v****

Cerina and I were talking when I heard Vince say my name on stage. Curiously, I walk to the side of the stage so I could see. They started playing a beautiful song, that every line pulled at my heart. Nikki had wrote this song for and about me. Tears had developed in my eyes. I caught his gaze and, for the first time, in a long time, I felt happy.

By the end of the song, tears was streaming down my face. This was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. I love him and he loved me.

As the show ended, Nikki came running to me.

"Lexcia, I know I fucked up bad, but I really love you, your the greatest thing that's ever happened to me, well other then mötley." he said, the last part with a laugh, causing me to giggle.

"We can't just give up on us, I mean we are having twins. Can we please try again? I promise to get sober." he continued.

I interrupted him, by kissing him. I've missed his sweet soft lips so much.

"What the fuck?!"

We heard from behind us. I turn around to see Duff furious.

"You son of a bitch!" he lunged toward Nikki knocking him down, getting on top of him and punching him in the face.

"Stop!" I screamed, but they just ignored me, while wrestling and rolling around the ground hitting each other.

"Why can't you fucking leave her alone!" Duff yelled at Nikki, while hitting him in the jaw.

"Cuz she my girl, and in case you didn't see she fucking kissed me!" Nikki yelled back, punching him in the nose, causing a crunching sound, then blood started pouring out of Duff's nose.

Suddenly, I felt something wet, I looked down and gasped. My water just broke. I screamed an ear piercing scream, causing everybody to look at me, even Nikki and Duff. I softly whispered,

"My babies are coming."