♥ Redemption maybe? ♥

Kirishima's Pov

I woke up next to The blonde who was sleeping peacefully. I cupped his cheek and wiped away some of the sweat on his forehead, he had a nightmare last night, and he woke up with tears a time or two. He tossed and turned restlessly.

His face was calm now and so so beautiful. I sat in thought about how I could have betrayed him so horribly, I almost teared up at the thought. I tuned onto my back so I was looking at the ceiling. I sighed and heard a groan, I turn my head to see Bakugou opening his eyes "Hello love, you okay?" I whispered. He groaned "I fucking guess" There wasn't any actual fire to his words.

"What was your nightmare about?" I hesitated to even bring it up, whenever he had a nightmare I would ask and he'd tell me and we'd talk threw it, but do I even have that level of trust anymore? I blink to refocus on Bakugou. He has sat up with his back against the wall. I followed him up "Hey you dont have to tell me if-"

"It was about you..." He cut me off and it almost brought tears to my eyes again. "I mean it was about a lot of stuff... from last year and middle school... But a portion of it was you" his head was on his knees and his arms were covering his face. His voice was low and quiet, not a new thing for him but rare.

I pulled him into a hug I'm pretty sure I'm crying "I'm sorry I'm so sorry, I've been a coward so far, I love you I promise I do, and I'll do anything to show you that" I heard him sigh as he pulled away to look at me "Anything?" he crooked an eyebrow.

I nodded.

"Anything"

-------------------------------------

I'm panting, sweat dripping down my face, my muscles are soar, it hurts, and I dont know how much more I can take. I feel as though I'm gonna collapse "B-Bakugou.." I say exasperated. He turns his head to look up at me, his face is glistening with sweat, but he doesn't seem to be tired at all. "H-how much longer are you gonna make me do this?" I groan putting a hand on his shoulder to hold myself up.

"Till I fucking say so shitty hair" He smirked in triumph. God Bakugou is so beautiful like this.

I couldn't argue, I said anything and even agreed to this beforehand, but I didn't know Bakugou would be this rough on me. My legs were shaking and on the verge of going numb. "I don't think I can keep going". Bakugou growled at me "You're gonna keep going Ei" He hit the side of my head and we kept going, My Breathing is heavy and I think I'm dehydrated.

"Babe please" I knew I fucked up as soon as the words fell from my mouth. He stopped and grabbed my jaw roughly "Don't you fucking call me that, You haven't earned it" He glared and I nodded, I was a bit scared that he might kill me with his gaze at that moment. It sent chills up my spine. I nodded "I-I'm sorry.." My eyes fall to the floor. I heard him sigh "Whatever come on shitty hair" he waved me forward.

I didn't complain the rest of the way up the trail. Once we reached the top the view was immaculate. It was breathtaking. I looked over to Bakugou whose eyes were closed a soft smile embellishing his face. This site was even better than anything mother nature could make.

"Bakugou" saying his name like that felt like sandpaper on my tongue.

"Yeah?" He turned to me.

"You're the most beautiful person in the world"

A light dust of pink settled on his cheeks "Get over yourself" He huffed looking back at the view sitting on the ground. I walk over and sit next to him. To my surprise, he leans against my shoulder. I closed my eyes

'maybe we can make this work again'