"𝐼𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎"

B͎a͎k͎u͎g͎o͎u͎s͎ ͎p͎o͎i͎n͎t͎ ͎o͎f͎ ͎v͎i͎e͎w͎

 I take a deep breath as I look at the dormitory. I ignore whatever the hag is nagging about, more like my brain can't focus long enough to her to be able to make out what she's saying. I push the door open, '𝔦𝔱 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞 𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔭𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔰' i sigh and force myself out. I get bombarded by fucking round face and Deku "Are you okay? You didn't come back last night,??" The fucking brunette ticks a nerve. "Shitty hair broke up with me and I needed to clear my head" I shove past them before any more questions could even form in their brains.

I jog up to my room glancing shitty hairs room. 'ɪ ʙᴇᴛ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜɴᴄᴇ' the posing thought causes me to gag and I just trudge to my room and slam the door behind me. "𝔽𝕦𝕔𝕜" my body clenches, I wanna throw up. I get changed into a uniform. As I open my door the three fucking losers are sanding there I look down and clench my first. "The hell do you want?" My words have a bite in them I haven't used in over a year, this caused Kirishima to shrink physically. I felt terrible until I remembered why the bite was in my voice.

They all stayed quiet until mina grabbed them by their heads forcing them to bow. "Now apologize" He snapped, it was soft but still a snap. Kaminari started first

"ι'м ѕσяяу вαкυgσυ ιтѕ αℓℓ му ƒαυℓт, ι ƒσя¢є∂ муѕєℓƒ σηтσ нιм αη∂ мα∂є нιм кєєρ qυιєт ƒσя ѕσ ℓσηg" He talked fast his hands together like he was praying. Kirishima got on his knees sitting on his ankles and head touching the floor

"𝐼𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎"

His voice was filled with hurt like he was about to cry, it almost sounded like it was breaking. I sighed looking up at the other one, his eyes pleaded with me. I grunted, "You two idiots get up, I don't need this winy shit from either of you." My voice spat almost in disgust. Kaminari looked up at me. "Are you gonna tell anyone?" This question was followed by a slap to the back of his head by both of the others. But they looked at me for an answer now that it had been asked. So I thought for a second. "No I'm not, wasn't planning to, but I did tell them you broke up with me shit head so good luck" I pushed past them hearing a sigh from the idiot blonde.

"Fucking assholes" I spat under my breath. Mina caught up to me "That was surprisingly nice of you Bakugou". I growled "Shut the hell up, I'm still pissy at you too bitch." he pouted. "You can't hate me that much." He sighed. "But answer me this, why aren't you telling anyone?". I shrugged "Not everyone needs to be miserable in this situation.". He looked at me with concern, which I've become more and more tolerant about. "don't give me that look, I'll get over it eventually" At least I hoped, I'd never gone through something like this. I had never been in a relationship before. 

sorry this is short but my laptop is bout to die an di wanted to update this weekend, im trapped without a charger till tomorrow so i just wanted something to get out, i didn;t wat to be in the middle of a sentence and my laptop die sorry T^T