𝕎𝕙𝕪...

𝒦𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓈 𝒫𝑜𝓋

As the next few months passed by my guilt was weighing on me. My mind is split between Bakugou and Kaminari. I started thinking about that one day when Kami kissed me. I pushed away, yes, but I pulled back in and something inside me agreed with what he said about bakugou. But I know 100% bakugou has changed for the better.

I screamed at myself, and soon after bakugou knocked on my door. 'Shit'. I got up and opened the door. "Are you okay shitty hair?". I wanted to hug him and tell him everything. But he would hate me. He would get angry and I don't know what he'd do after that. He hasn't blown up in a while. I almost broke so I just hugged him without saying anything. He stumbled a bit not expecting the force, but he hugged back. "Hey what's wrong?".

I shook my head "Nothing just wanted a hug" I mumbled and he scoffed, tightening his grip around me. I felt safe like nothing could ever go wrong again.

And of course, I was wrong.....

"Bakugou, Kirishima!" Kaminari called from down the hall, I had almost completely forgotten we were still in my doorway. Bakugou let go and gave a half-assed wave toward Kaminari. I let go and did the same. "Hey bro" I smiled trying to act natural. It's been getting harder and harder to do so over the past 4 months. At least for me, Kami seemed to not be bothered at all by lying to bakugou.

Kαɱιɳαɾι'ʂ Pσʋ

I walked up to the pair, I seemed to have interrupted something but I didn't care. Thinking about the past four months, it seems really silly that I'm fighting Bakugou in a contest he doesn't know he's in. The worst part is that I can't even tell him about it, because then I and Kirishima are both 6 feet under. I sigh as they pull away from each other. "Mina and I are going to the movies later, wanna join.?". Kirishima looked a little worried, but Bakugou shrugged "Sure why not?". I guess I hadn't realized how calm Bakugou's gotten since the first year when they got together.

I smiled but Kirishima's worried look didn't change. Bakugou patted Kiri's shoulder, kissed him on the cheek then walked back into his room. Kirishima looked like he was about to cry. "Kiri...?" I reached out to him and he backed away. "We have to tell him kami." He whispered.

I shook my head "I like living, Kirishima" I said rubbing my neck already feeling the burns. He covered his face "I can't do this anymore". I walked Kirishima to my room. We sat down and just talked, I managed to delay Kirishima telling bakugou but only god knows for how long.

𝙰 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Mina had texted all of us to meet him outside. He was waiting for us in his car. Bakugou went up front. Kirishima and I sat in the back. Kiri made a point to sit all the way across from me. I sighed and gave him space. We got to the theater. Bakugou opened the door for Kirishima and held his hand the entire time we were there, this made me really jealous but I held back because I knew why, this was my torcher for the atrocity I was doing.

We watched a Marvel movie. Bakugou was sitting in between mina and Kirishima. He was also leaning on Kirishima's shoulder holding hands. And I was on the other side of Mina. Staying on the opposite end of where I was. I assume it's for the best.

About halfway into the movie bakugou seemed pretty tired rubbing his eyes. I don't know what made me even try to risk this. "I'll be right back, I have to go to the restroom." I got up and moved past mina bakugou and then Kirishima. As I walked past him I lightly touched Kirishima's shoulder, I think he got the message.

I waited

˜"*°• Mina's Pov •°*"˜

Kaminari left to use the restroom. I've been waiting for a good time to tell bakugou what i saw the day we went to the mall, but I've been walking on eggshells about it. Kirishima kissed Bakugou's head and moved him off of his shoulder. "I'm going to get some more snacks" bakugou nodded with blind trust, Kirishima getting up and leaving. I don't like the feeling I have in my gut. Bakugou looks peaceful, if not a bit tired watching this movie. Over the past year he and Kirishima have been together. Bakugou has seemed to have learned to control his emotions so much more. I feel frustration bubble inside me. I always hear Bakugou talk about how much Kirishima has pushed him to be a much better person. 𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕜𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒? 𝕎𝕙𝕪?

I got up going the opposite way so as to not bother bakugou. I walked out into the hallway no one. I walked around for a while going into the bathroom, I had a hunch. As I walked I made sure not to make any noise. I peeked around the corner then I saw them... making out. I took a picture before they could see me.

I quickly walked back into the theater "Bakugou". I shook him a bit, snapping him out of his half-asleep state. "The fuck do you want" He quietly snapped. I pulled out my phone and showed him the photo. His face was lit up in the dim glow of my phone, it contorted into horror, and I could see tears pricking his eyes.

He didn't say anything standing up. "Bakugou think about whatever you're about to do" He ignored me as he walked out into the hall. Kami and Kiri were now walking towards us, the redhead now having snacks in his hands.

Bakugou walked out into the hall meeting Kirishima and Kaminari stopped in their tracks seeing bakugou. "Hey, Kat-" Kirishima started ."Don't you fucking dare finish that sentence" He said his voice lined with anger but not yelling. The two looked back at me and I backed up a bit. Bakugou tried to walk out, shoving past the pair but Kami made a huge mistake.

Kaminari grabbed Bakugou's upper arm "Hey wha-" Bakugou turned fast blasting the other blonde in the face and knocking him down on his ass.

"Bakugou what the hell" I shouted, trying to rush to Kirishima. Kaminari scooted backward standing up "What the hell dude?".

Bakugou lunged forward. And I grabbed him from behind "LET ME GO FUCK FACE" He kicked and thrashed finally blasting me off of him sending me flying a couple of inches back. He jumped on the Kaminari and Kirishima tackled Bakugou, pinning him to the floor. Kirishima was sitting on Bakugou's stomach, his hands holding the others' shoulders firmly on the floor.

Kaminari walked over to me, his face looked in pain but that's not what I was worried about. "Holy shit," He said, placing a hand on my arm. "Don't touch me" I moved away. I kinda felt bad because for one I've known Kirishima for a long time, but those two are my best friends.

"Let me go!!!" Bakugou was crying, he looked like he was giving up, his body despite trying to get out from under Kirishima. "I hate you I fucking hate you" his words held no weight. "Why are you saying that?" Kirishima tried to get Bakugou to look him in the eyes, but Bakugou closed his eyes. "YOU FUCKING KISSED THAT DUMBASS!!" Kirishima's and Kaminari's eyes went wide. Kirishima loosened his pressure for a millisecond, and Bakugou blasted him off.

That's when a big burly guy ran over grabbing bakugou who had gone completely savage at this point. The man who was about three times Bakugou's size grabbed him from behind, pinning his arms to the sides. Another guy came around putting a muzzle on the blonde and putting him in quirk canceling cuffs. Bakugou was huffing and puffing his boy giving out from under him, but he was still somehow thrashing. Kirishima walked up to the smaller guard. "Can you plz take that off of him, he's not trying to attack anymore, he's having a panic attack." He tried to explain but the two men were not taking any chances.