ᴅ◎ղ𝔱 𝔱𝖆ҟℓ 𝔱◎ ᙢɘ

Kirishima's POV

My mind was racing, how'd he know. Mina knew that bastard knew and told Bakugou. "Fuck" I whispered tapping my foot. We had all been taken to the emergency room, kami was beaten pretty bad. Bakugou had gotten two really hard hits to Kami's face. Bakugou was now having a panic attack thrashing out of fear. Just as the man I love looked at me with pure hatred and fear, another man came in and sedated bakugou.

This was all horrifying. As we sat there I guess they had let Kaminari go with some pain meds. "Kirishima.." He tried to touch my shoulder. "ᴅ◎ղ𝔱 𝔱◎𝖀Ⅽ𝚑 ᙢɘ" I backed away. Him and I started bickering, Mina just watched. A doctor came out, "You can see him, he's waking up. We're sorry it had to escalate to that. Mr.Kaminari has agreed to not file charges against Mr.Bakugou''

I nodded and I guess neither kami or mina had the balls to walk into the little side room they had Bakugou in. To be honest neither did I . I sighed 'I have to take responsibility for this' I walked into the room and he hadn't fully woken up, I sat beside him and gave bakugou a soft kiss on the forehead. Bakugou's cheeks were stained and streaked from tears . A small groan followed by Bakugou's beautiful red eyes opening. "K-Kirishima?" His voice was soft. "Yes...?" I was a little scared about what was going to happen "Where am I?" He coughed sitting up. "We're at the ER". I guess he can't remember... I'm going to soak this in while I can. "Kat... I lo-"

I was cut off by the door opening. Bakugou's eyes darted towards the door. First mina then Kaminari. When Bakugou saw the other blonde it seemed to trigger him remembering everything. His eyes widened. He grabbed a pillow and hit me with it. "GET OUT!" I stepped back a bit. "Ka-"

"𝕀 𝕊𝔸𝕀𝔻 𝔾𝔼𝕋 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔽𝕌ℂ𝕂 𝕆𝕌𝕋!!!" His chest was heaving as it seemed to all catch up to him. "Listen I- '' I put my hands up. "NO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT GET AWAY GET OUT!!" He was crying again. "Bakugou they're going to put you back under please calm down" This didn't do anything.

"ANYWHERE IS BETTER THAN HAVING TO LOOK AT YOU DUMBASSES RIGHT NOW" He tried to bring his arms all the way up but he was handcuffed to the bed. This triggered a different response as he started freaking out again, trashing his arms everywhere trying to escape. In the end he had to be put back under. And all I could do was cry, Kaminari tried to comfort me but there was no way in hell he could do anything to help. Mina didn't say or do anything, he was sitting next to Bakugou's bed watching the others chest take shallow breaths.

Why should he try and help me? I don't deserve it. After everything calmed down, Mina gathered Kami and I. "You two can head back, I'll take Bakugou home when he wakes up". He had a sympathetic smile over his face, Kaminari nodded, walking to the side waiting for me by the door. "But-"

"No but's, He's gonna remember when he wakes up this time and I don't think you want them to put him back under?". I almost broke down again "I did this... it's all my fault" .Mina frowned and pulled me into a hug as I cried. "Look, just go back to the dorms, and we'll go from there." He was smiling again. I nodded and joined Kami at the door, not letting him get closer than three feet from me.

The uber ride back was filled with an awkward silence. I had asked the driver if I could sit in front and he agreed, as I apologized, as I knew it was against some unwritten rule to even ask but I didn't want to look at Kaminari. When we got back to the dormitory everyone asked where mina and bakugou were. We gave them the bare minimum of information, that they were at the emergency room and Mina was going to take bakugou home. They were all confused on why I wasn't back with Bakugou but I didn't answer, just heading up to my room.

𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

It took almost twice as long for Bakugou to wake up this time, but when he did....

It took a few moments for his brain to catch up again, he didn't say anything, just a few tears. But I didn't dare try and touch him, it would make things much worse. When he seemed to be all calm the doctor unlocked him from the handcuffs. "Do you want to go back to UA or do you want me to drop you off at your house." Bakugou took a moment to stand up and think "I want to go home". His voice saddened me, his face was blank, the only trace of anything being the tears, and red puffy eyes. I nodded and that was the last conversation of the night.

The drive to his house was communicated through gestures. I walked him up to his porch and his mother opened the door. By this point Bakugou had cleaned his face up. No emotion was on his face.

"Um... hi?" his mom asked, confused, only seeing me with bakugou. "Where's Kir-" Bakugou pushed past her without a word. "KATSUKI!!" she yelled after him and he gave her no mind. She looked back at me, so I explained everything that happened that night.