【He knows】

𝒦𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

Kami and I have been trying to be as discreet as possible about us being together the past two months. Even though my gut says this is wrong and bad and terrible, my heart can't decide what it's doing. I sigh as bakugou texts me.

𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒 𝖇𝖔𝖎-Hey shitty hair, wanna go to the mall later?

𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕜 -Yeah sure bakubro

𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒 𝖇𝖔𝖎-??? Excuse me??

𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕜-What?

𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒 𝖇𝖔𝖎-You haven't called me that since we got together, are you alright? You've been acting strange lately.

𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕜-Sorry just stressed on the test coming up

𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒 𝖇𝖔𝖎-About

𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕜-what

𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒 𝖇𝖔𝖎- you're not stressed ON the test, you're stressed ABOUT it.

Of course bakugou didn't suspect anything and completely trusts me. I can't even think as Kaminari texts me. Of course he's here to make it harder

P̳i̳k̳a̳c̳h̳u̳- Kiri~ wanna play video games?

𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕜- Umm... I don't think so... I have to go to the mall with Bakugou

P̳i̳k̳a̳c̳h̳u̳- Oh come on... You can just leave when it's time

𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕜-I really don't think it's a good idea

P̳i̳k̳a̳c̳h̳u̳- Pleaseeeeeeee 🥺

𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕜-Fine

I facepalmed myself for agreeing to do so. I wanted to scream

𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒 𝖇𝖔𝖎-By the way Fucking Racoon eyes has made a point to say he's coming with. See you then

That made me groan even further. This is going to be a long day. As Kaminari and I played video games, It devolved and we lost track of time... A lot of time. We ended up making out and talking and laughing. I looked at my phone

【4:45】

"SHIT" I jumped up and grabbed my bag "I have to go.... Fuck he's gonna kill me". Kami just waved my goodbye. As I bolted from the room, slamming the door. At the end of the hall Mina was standing there //I searched it up. Mina can be a dude's name// , He seemed a little off. "Hey kiri, Bakugou's waiting for us, I was about to come get you" I nodded and we walked down the hall in an awkward silence .

We got outside to the courtyard and bakugou turned to chew me out. "I'm sorry Kaminari and me were playing video games and I lost major track of time". I bowed in apology and Mina looked at me with disbelief. Bakugou nodded the frustration in his face fading as I raised my head to meet his. He gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Okay losers lets go" He turned around. Mina walked behind us and I could feel his stare on the back of my neck. I sighed and Just focused on bakugou.

Once we got to the mall all the tension faded and we all had a really good time. I bought some 𝕮𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖔𝖙 merch, bakugou got a birthday gift for his mom and mina got a lot of pink soft tinker toys. As we were checking out bakugou was smiling and it was beautiful. 'Why am I doing this?' I thought to myself. Bakugou seemed to notice my look and his smile faded.

"Ei?" He put a hand on my shoulder. I looked up "hu?... Oh sorry I spaced out". This seemed to satisfy him so he just nodded and we continued to the food court where Bakugou and I shared a nacho and Mina got a corn dog. The rest of the day was nice and we all had a really great time.

We both said goodbye to Mina and he gave us a hug. "Thanks for letting me tag along guys" he smiled as he walked away. Leaving me and Bakugou alone. I looked over to my boyfriend and he had a light smile, he was relaxed.

'Man he's grown so much' I smiled towards him wrapping my arm around his waist as we walked. I blabbered about various things and he just listened to me with a content smile on his face, his eyes closed in full concentration on me.  '𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒾 𝒷𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒾𝓂'