𝕯𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖆𝖑..

𝗜𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁?

-

/ This chapter hits on me a little too hard.... I'm going through some things at the time of writing....

Bakugou's POV

Even though things calmed down a bit, people were still upset with me, thinking I did something so awful to get Kirishima to break up with me. But I have to put up with it mainly because I didn't care enough to tell anyone the truth, and I put myself in this situation. I have my own demons to take care of. The regression of my progress, the relapse of my anger, and my outburst of violence. I tried walking away from the situation, but Kaminari grabbed my arm. I tried walking away. But him grabbing me made my mind snap and all I saw was red anger, pointing to only half the problem. I don't have the courage to face Kirishima, not yet.

I know if Kirishima apologized just right, if he uses those puppy eyes I would go running back like an abandoned puppy. I can't even look at him. It's only been a week and he and kaminari are already starting to go back to normal hanging out as they used to. Why should I care? It shouldn't bother me that Kirishima and Kaminari are still hanging out. But I'd still expect them to wait a tad bit longer. The past couple of nights I've either been restless or been off the deep end in a nightmare after nightmare. God, I'm so weak, I shouldn't even be here, maybe this is karma? Or maybe I'm just that bad of a person? Maybe he just got bored of me?

I shake my head realizing I was getting stuck in my thoughts. I thought I moved past my anxieties... but it was him who had helped me, him who made me better. I growled that maybe I was beyond redemption, I mean no matter what I do I can't erase what I did and this is my punishment.

I sigh trying to focus on my notes. It's not helping that Deku is mumbling and just being a nuisance. Should I tell him? No, he'll blab. I glanced over to the green-haired idiot, who had been asking and bugging me about what caused Kirishima to break up with me. He had told me he didn't believe that's what happened but that was the only version there was, so not like he had a choice.

He was talking with the other two colors of the traffic lights, of course, he was. I get up to leave. No one pays any mind to me as I force myself to the bathroom. I couldn't handle being in the same vicinity as them at the moment.

I honestly can't handle the thought of them getting together, Are they together? I don't know and I wish I didn't care about them, but it's been hard, but at least I have an excuse to not hang out with them anymore. I shut the door and lean against it. I look around to make sure no one is there and I walk to the stall. I sit on the closed seat and sit there sorting out my thoughts until lunch.

Needless to say, I didn't fix anything. I decided to sit by myself at lunch, and just sit by the window. I rested my head in my hand, my forehead resting on the cold glass. In the reflection of the window, I see Deku. I sigh, leaning back up to pay attention.

"H-hey Kacchan" He waved a bit sitting across from me. He looked concerned but he had that dumbass smile on his face like always.

"What do you want Deku?". He seemed to hesitate, I huffed and rolled my eyes as he fiddled with his hands. "If you're not going to say anything, I'm going to leave."

"W-WAit" He started about to yell quickly fixing himself

'that's what I thought.

"I wanted to check up on you, People are still curious," He thought about his wording, "About why you and Kirishima aren't together anymore" He looked down, whispering it. I couldn't help but let out a sarcastic laugh, which took him by surprise.