𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖒 𝖇𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖒

Kirishima's POV

I'm not going to lie I was a little upset during the game after Mina's turn. I shouldn't be it's a game and I and Bakugou aren't together anymore, so I shouldn't care. After the game, we all went our separate ways, Bakugou returning to the recliner. I gulped chickening out of talking to him. I sighed and sat down on a couch where Kaminari joined me. Obviously, I was still upset at him, but I have anyone else to talk to. Yeah, Mina was still talking to me but He's in Bakugous corner and I'm not sure what to do with that.

"Hey" He smiled weakly.

"Hey.." I sighed "I'm going to talk to Bakugou"

His brows bowed into a worried look "About?".

That was the question, wasn't it? About. What would I say to him? 'Hey~ Bakugou I know I cheated on you but do you think I can have another chance?' That wouldn't work. I groaned leaning back onto the couch. I was contemplating my whole life now, going over anything that could have fuck it up this badly. I looked over to Kami and his stupid pretty face, I wanted to punch it and blame him, but he wasn't the one in a relationship, I was, I should have stopped when I had the chance, I should have known better.

"I don't know... all I know is that I still love him". I looked over to kami his face saddened, "Yeah... What are you going to do?"

I thought about it "Prove I can be trusted, um, and try and rekindle what we had." I sighed. I could do that, that seemed perfect. I forced myself off the couch and walked toward Bakugou. He looked up at me a glare instantly forming over his face.

Before he said anything I put his hands up "Please hear me out" His face softened and I sighed. "Can we talk.... In privet" It felt almost illegal asking him this. I had no right. I watched his face, his eyes deciding what the answer would be.

"Fine.."

Minas POV.

I watched as Bakugou and Kirishima walked out of the room together. I gripped the cup in my hand. As the door that leads out to the empty hallway closed, I couldn't help but wonder why I was so angry about this, It wasn't my business and I had told Kirishima to do whatever he wanted. I huffed taking a big gulp of my drink.

I waited out the rest of the night dancing and drinking. They didn't come back in. Guess it went well. I grumbled to myself. That's when Kaminari came up to me.

"Hey, have you seen Kiri?"

"He went off with Bakugou why?"

He shrugged with a sigh "Guess that's that," He groaned and covered his face with his hands. He sat next to me and leaned over my lap. I pulled him up to look him in the eye.

"If do anything to hurt Bakugou again I will personally make sure you hurt 10 times worse." I let him go and left, leaving a terrified Kami behind. I felt a little bad but it needed to be said. I have some sympathy for Kirishima left but kami... he hasn't been taking this situation seriously enough, and it was pissing me off not only that he's just been focused on himself the whole time when he instigated almost all of it.

I stepped away wanting nothing but to go home. I call a cab and kiss everyone goodbye except Bakugou and Kirishima.

Bakugou's pov

It was a hectic day I was just trying to forget when shitty hair wants to talk, a stone forms in my throat, and depending on what happens it might break me. I agree to talk, and as we leave the room my eyes are on the floor watching every step I took This felt like torcher. What did he want?

I realize I'm biting my nails. Gross. I sigh and look up as we have found a spot to stop.

"Now tell me what the hell you want dip-shit"

He sighed re-assessing his thoughts probably. I cross my arms and tap my foot, as he just stands there, hand on the back of his neck. "God-damnit if you aren't gonna say anything I'm leaving" I turn back towards the party. He grabs my wrist.

"Wait" He squeezes a little. "Please just hear me out, I'm just not sure how I should ask"

I turn back around swiping my arm back from his grip. "Spit it out, that's how you should ask" I spat. He stumbled over his words stammering and stuck on the first fucking word. "Spit. It. Out" I snapped and he shrank before getting on his hands and knees head to the ground.

"I want another chance," He balled his fist on the concrete knuckles turning white.

//damn that's hard asf to actually do//

I don't know why but I was taken aback. I was frozen solid, my mind started racing over the past year, the past week. "II". He was looking at me now, his big beautiful eyes waiting for a response.

I shook myself out of whatever trap I was in. "And why should I give it to you?" I spat, "And get the fuck up." He did but his eyes were trained on the floor. "The thing is you shouldn't 't..." He looked up his eyes watering "But I'll do anything if you say no... I'll leave you alone, but at least think about it... please". God- fuck he's so pretty and pure. I sigh and take his advice.

We stood in agonizing silence for about five minutes, it was pain full just looking at him looking at the floor hands twined behind his back, like a kindergartner waiting for an answer about whether or not he can play with his friends. "Shit-" I huffed out and his head shot up.

"I- fine... I'll give you another chance, but I will not be taking any shit, I'll be fucking watching you.". He pulled me into a hug, a tight one at that. "You won 't regret this I promise I promise, promise" He was crying into my shoulder, and that's when I returned the hug. Then he whispered something that almost made me break down... almost.

"𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦"