𝕴𝖙 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗

Kaminaris pov

Today has been riddled with people asking Kirishima why he broke up with Bakugou and what Bakugou did. But I guess this is Kirishima's punishment, I wonder what mine gonna be. I'm ready for it. Would bakugou even give me a punishment? No, he's probably just gonna beat the shit out of me next sparring round. I sigh, laying my head down, maybe waiting for something that'll never come is my punishment. To tear me apart from the inside out waiting for him to hurt me in some way.

I look over to Bakugou and he sits there silent as people barred him in questions, he looks calm and composed and Kirishima looked like he was about to blow. I felt really bad for Kiri. I brought this on him.

I shake my head and grunt. As more and more people throw out scenarios that they think are why Kirishima would break up with bakugou. At some point, they had stopped asking and just wondered amongst themselves.

"I wonder what Bakugou did?"

"Its bakugou he probably lost his temper a little too much"

"He hasn't lost his temper in a good six months"

"So doesn't mean he didn't snap, Old habits die hard as they say."

I watch as Kirishima starts to tap his foot, he can hear them. After a while of what must be anxiety-inducing conversations he finally just leaves the room. I get up after him. He bolts into the bathroom. I follow him "Kirishima-?" I see him dry heaving over the toilet. "I-I can't do this.... Did he know this is how it would be?" I pat his back "It's karma i guess" I pull him into a hug and he seems reluctant but hugs back.

"Should we tell them?" He looks at me with pleading eyes. I shake my head. "With as fucked up as it is, bakugou has given us an opportunity to walk away from this, even if its some sort of punishment we don't have to be the bad guys." I try and reason. "But then Bakugou's the bad guy" He covered his face. "So? He can take the blame, you deserve to be happy kiri" I cupped his face with a warm smile and we leaned together kissing. He pulled away "Fuck... I can't do this" He pushed himself up and walked out.

I sat there pouting with a sigh.

Mina's pov

Today has been tense as people bombard both Kirishima and bakugou with questions, everyone thinking the worst of bakugou of course. I grumble, i dont think it's fair but I respect Bakugou's decision.

I glance over to Kirishima, he looks like he's gonna throw up, Of course i feel bad, knowing Kirishima this is tearing him up. I walk over to him and place a hand on his shoulder. He looks up at me and groans. "You okay man?" I sat down.

"I feel terrible, like he's the one getting blamed... and not me?" I pat him on the shoulder. "Look,....." I didn't really know what to say "you just have to deal with it for a couple days and everyone will forget about it.". "Thanks Mina.."