The Glade

"She will be the key factor, we need her, Janson. I know that you do not see the significance, but she is important. She is not like the others, she was able to manipulate the simulations, I think she is Divergent..."
'Agghhh,' I screamed, as I sprung up like a zombie. I must have fallen asleep. I had a nightmare, a nightmare that can't be true. My heart is beating extremely fast. I can not breath. I can not remember who the woman was in my dream, but I do know some man named Janson was arguing with this strange woman. I wipe my sweaty palms on my grey, plain skirt. I am surrounded by the walls, again. I thought that was only a nightmare, but as it seems, it is my reality. Their seems to be no one around me, except for that boy. The boy who called me a Stiff. He sat underneath a tree, with his legs crossed. He just glared at me, watching me. He started strolling towards me.
"Welcome to the Glade, shank." He said with a puzzled look on his face. "You've been asleep for some time now, we thought you went into a bloody coma like our last girl." Last girl? I am relieved to know that this place is not full of just boys. Wouldn't that be a nightmare. I am puzzled by all the thoughts buzzing through my head, like a swarm of confused bees, traveling blindly in search of their hive. "What is the Glade?" I ask, as I stare at him. "Well shank, the Glade is where we live, you see those walls, they surround us... and keep us protected from the maze."
The maze, it sounds terrifying, what lies amongst something like that?