The Box

I woke up, dazed and confused. I was moving upwards. I seemed to be in a cage, trapped inside among the walls. My stomach ached, and I threw up all over myself. The stench of fresh bile entered my nostrils which made me want to vomit again. The box, sped upwards, as I saw deep darkness below. Red lights where flashing overhead. The glowing lights flickered on and on causing my head to spin. This was terrifying. Without warning, the box made a thump an screeched to a stop. The overpowered motion sent me jolting back into the wall. My back rammed into the wall and I fell down on the floor.
There where noises, coming from the ceiling of this prison. They were doors, heavy metal doors. Within seconds, the doors flung open, causing bright light to fall upon my eyes. I quickly shut my eyes and screamed, for my eyes where not used to light. Through my closed eyelids, the light was so bright that it was as if my eyes where open. I vomited some more onto the floor, as blood was mixed with my bile. The sickly smell and sight of crimson and who knows what filled the entire box.
I began to panic, as I tried to stand up, but fell back down to the floor. My eyes became well adjusted to the light, and up above my head, where faces, staring down on me. Their snickering words mixed with confusion roared in my ears. Within seconds, they stopped talking amongst themselves. Within seconds, I heard a sound. Something fell down from above. It was a rope, with a big loop in the middle. It's splintery surface scraped my arms as I examined the rope. Someone yelled from above at me. They were saying to tie the rope around my waist. The voice belonged to what sounded like a British teenaged boy. I followed the directions I was given and tightly wrapped the rope around my waist.
It hurt to do so, for it was really tight. After I had it secure, I gave the rope a tug. Seconds later, the rope began to budge. Me feet left the ground of the strange box, as I was lifted towards the people. This rope began to squeeze my stomach. It caused a lot of pain. Soon, my whole body was being carried by people. They carried me out of the box and then sat me down on some grass. Faces and faces of people hovered above my face. "Oh gosh, it's a Stiff!" Came a voice from the crowd. As a face approached, I noticed that the voice who told me to tie the rope to me was the one who called me a Stiff. He approached me, limping towards me. "Why did they have to send a bloody Stiff?"Exclaimed the boy. " Names, Newt." He said as he squatted down near me. He got back up and started to speak. "Not only is it a Stiff, but also... a girl." Everyone seemed excited. For what, I don't know. I just laid in the grass, wondering what everything was. I was confused.