Cast

Dove Cameron as Jane Griffin

Florence Pugh as adult Jane Griffin

Have PTSD, trust issues. Nonsocial. Abandonment issues, childhood trauma and anger issues.

Fears: Losing Five. Give into the darkness once again. 

Abilities:

Expert Combatant, Master Acrobat, Amazing Athlete, Peak Human Stamina, Swordswoman. Hand to hand combat, Gunmaster, Amazing reflex. She is the most deadly assassin.

Skills:

Master Combatant. Master Assassin. Genius-Level Intellect. Expert Tactician. Expert Intimidator.

"Maybe the two of us are just on different paths"

"I'm a dangerous person to be around. Five is the only one that can calm me down if I ever lose my temper or lose control and go overborad"

"For her we just things, weapons with no faces that she could just throw away when she don't need us anymore"

"For as long as I can remember, I have never found a place I belong in. Until I met you"

"You became my light out of the darkness"

"If it mean protecting the only person who have never left me, who have always being there for me, never turned his back to me and who have never giving up on me. Then I'll do anything"

"You were the only one that saw the true person behind the mask, and you helped find myself and that's one of the reason I fell in love with you"