Part 20 🔞

🔞Mature content 🔞
——————————————————————

PETE POV

If it weren't for Vegas I wouldn't know what to do. He helped me to deal with everything that needed to be done after a person dies. We agreed that Tania will be cremated and that we will bury her once we reach Thailand.

Jessie was such a brave boy. I saw that he was sad when we came to the hospital to see Tania for the very last time, but he did not cry at all. He whispered something in her ear and held her cold hand and smiled. Only then he hugged me tightly and a few tears escaped his eyes.

I felt so weak, I was crying the whole night. I felt so useless. I could not help her at all. All the doubts were coming to my head. Before we left the hospital one of the nurses gave me a letter. "This is for you, you should read it at home." She smiled and left.

Vegas drove us back home where Chay, Macau and Venice were sitting in a living room and playing something on their game console.

"What do you want to eat guys?" I asked them.

"We ordered pizza, they should be here in 15 minutes." Macau shouted. "You should rest Pete, you were up the whole night." Chay said I only nodded and walked upstairs with Jessie following me.

We both laid in a bed and I opened the letter.

**********

Dear Pete,

I know that you know. I felt it for quite some time that this day will be my final. I could not express how grateful I am to you for everything you have done to help us.

Those days spent with you were the happiest memories I could have. Please stay cheerful as you always were with me. Jessie loves you, he promised me that he will be a good boy and do everything you want.

The first time we met I knew you were a great person. Even on my deathbed I feel that you two will be doing great.

I am sorry to leave this fast, but I know it is for the best.

However I do have a last few wishes. Can you take me back to Thailand with you? Also please take care of Jessie. I have some money left, they should be in your bank account in the next few days you can use them for tuition fees.

The last one is the most important.

Make sure that you will keep Vegas really close. He loves you unconditionally.

You can be a big and happy family.

I will always love you.

Tania

**********

Tears started to roll down my face. I hugged Jessie, kissed his head.

"Mummy is doing fine. Don't worry. She knows that we miss her." Jessie hugged me even tighter.

Next few days were busy, because of moving back to Thailand.. Luckily for us Tay was a great friend and he helped us so much.

**********

THAILAND

VEGAS POV

When we exited the car and stood in front of Pete's house I was impressed. House had 3 floors, outside walls were dark grey with hints of charcoal. Huge windows. When we entered the house tha main hall was not that big, but all the walls were in a hint of a grey and gentle touches of white, green and red. The combination looked so strange, but alltogether it just made sense.