Part 8 🔞

🔞MATURE CONTENT🔞
————————————————————

VEGAS POV

I was relieved that this plan worked somehow. Lets just hope that Pete's grandma is not tracking Pete's phone, otherwise we would be fucked.. I'll check on that later.

Now we have this lounge just for us, so I can enjoy some alone time with Pete, because I believe that once we will be at my home Porsche and Chay will be there almost nonstop..

I grabbed Petes leg and pulled it up, he understood it so he jumped on me, his hands behind my neck and legs around my hips. I gently squeezed his but, thanks to that his lips parted as he moaned a little. I hurriedly kissed him. I won't lie, this position is not as comfortable as I thought, so I started to walk to one of those couches so we could be seated down.

Pete wiggled a little just to adjust his legs, because having them around my waist was not comfortable enough. His butt was right on top of my crotch, hence that little wiggle of his made my member harder, and because of his chuckle I knew he felt it. I broke that little kiss of ours..

"I want to fuck you so bad Pete," I whispered into his ear, "however this is not the right place. I want to enjoy your loud moans and screams. I don't want to share that sound with anyone." I felt how shivers went down his spine. Pete did not hesitate and slowly leaned his lips to my, his breath was so warm. My heart skipped a beat and my breathing was fast.. I felt like passing out. Before the kiss, he gently sucked my bottom lip. I could not bear it anymore. I just draw his lips to mine.

Kiss was so warm, soft but on the other side passionate. Pete started to caress my hair with one hand, the other one wandered to the buttons of my shirt. I gently pulled his hair back to get better access to his mouth and neck. Soft moan escaped his lips and that was when I took advantage of this situation. I gently intruded his mouth, my tongue was gently crossing his teeth, whilst his tongue was waiting for a chance to attack. I was expecting it, so the tongue battle began. I could not believe how sensual this kiss was.

PETE POV

This kiss was unbelievable. However I was really delighted when I felt his hard member right under my butt.

I almost melted when he whispered those words to me. Shiaaaaaa.. I know that having sex would be the worst idea ever.. But there is still something that I can do for him and I hope that he will like it.

My breath was almost running out, so I had to part our lips. I saw those hungry eyes watching me. I did not hesitate at all, I started nibbling his earlobes, then I moved my attention to his neck. I gently sucked his Adams apple.

His moan was the sound I needed to hear. It boosted me up.

I started to unbutton his shirt, every inch of his bare skin was not left without a kiss. Once I saw his bare chest and smooth skin I went almost crazy.. His smooth milky skin, that 6-pack. Fuck.. I started to kiss and nibble every inch of that skin.

I remembered that there was ice on the side of the table, so quickly I stood up, grabbed a glass and placed a few cubes into a glass. Vegas kept staring at me with hunger in his eyes.

I placed an ice cube in between my lips and I lead a wet ice line from his collarbones to his right nipple, where I left the ice for a few seconds, then I move to his left nipple and again, I left the ice there for a few seconds, then I moved my attention to abs, I circled every one of them, the ice ran out, I did not manage to reach his abdomen, however I looked up and saw wet lines on his body and I felt so good about it.

I had to look at Vegas' face. He was so calm, but his eyes were still looking hungry, and yet little did he know what I was planning on next. I grabbed another ice cube and just placed it into my mouth and went to kiss him. I slowly pushed the cube into his mouth with my tongue. "Leave it in your mouth until it melts, do not bite it, do not try to speed up the melting." Vegas just nodded.