Part 18 🔞

🔞Mature content 🔞
——————————————————————
VEGAS POV

I took Pete into my playroom. I was so worried that he would judge me.. I stopped on the door frame waiting for his reaction.

Pete was pale as a fucking ghost. "How the fuck you managed to get all of this things here without anyone noticing? He asked and I was just in shock because I was not expecting him to react that way..

Pete was still walking around and he kept looking at everything. His eyes stopped on a huge machine with a huge black rubber dick.. "Did someone actually have this inside him?" Pete pointed at that black thing and I chuckled and nodded. I could remember that guy.. he was a complete psycho.. I never fucked him, I was just torturing him and he liked it.

Then his attention was stolen by my wall, there were different types of handcuffs, whips, vibrators, anal plugs, dick rings.

I was impressed, because he was walking around it like a hungry dog. When Pete noticed that I kept staring at him, he flirtatiously smiled and winked. I had no idea how to interpret it, but I felt horny.

Pete noticed that there are other doors hidden behind the rubber suit.
"What is there?" Pete asked and wanted to open the door.
"That is where I was playing with most of my submissive others." Pete immediately opened the door.

I saw how impressed his face looked. Okay, another thing I did not expect at all.

In the middle of that room was a bed with iron poles around it and a "swing" pinned to the ceiling. Whole room was dark themed. When Pete turned the lights on, the whole room got reddish vibes.

"Can the color be changed? I don't like red that much." Pete asked
"What color do you want?"
"Blue? If it's possible of course.

I took my phone out and changed the lighting to a blue one. Pete looked so happy.

"Vegas, why is there a swing?" Pete asked, pulled rope and the swing hanged down.

I saw in his eyes that naughty smirk he had many months ago at the airport. I did not hesitate and picked him up and seated him there, then I positioned strips so his ass would fit my dick and I could enter him easily.

"Oh, okay, I understand now." Pete said with redness in his face and he tried to get down, but I managed to hold him up there, because seeing him like this my dick was hard as a stone and heat started building inside me.

"I want to fuck you Pete." I whispered into his ear right after I slowly moved the swing towards me.

I licked his ear and bit his earlobe.

Pete's eyes darkened and he bit me so hard into my neck. "What are you waiting for?" Pete provoked me.

I pulled him down from the swing and threw him to a wall with his hands above his head.

"Are you sure you want this?" I only saw how he nodded.

"This is not the answer I wanted Pete. You will obey me now. If you obey me I will reward you. So let me ask you one again. Are you sure you want this?"

Pete was quiet for a while, "I am sure master." Mmh.. he did not forget..

"That's a good boy Pete." I squeezed his ass with my hand.