Part 14 🔞

🔞Mature content 🔞
——————————————————————
PETE POV

I was ready to leave this house with Venice in my arms and Chay right behind me, when all of a sudden Korn, Kinn, Porsche and I believe Kim walked in. Chay started to be nervous, so he just hid right behind me.

"Come on Chay, we need to talk." Porsche started to push his brother.

"I don't want to talk to you Porsche. Not now, not later. Leave me alone." Chay said with a shaky voice.

"Babe, please be reasonable." Kim said, I looked at him in disbelief, then shifted my attention to Chay, he had tears in his eyes, another word from that guy and he could start crying on the spot.

"Chay, if you want, take Venice, and go wait in a car." I told him and started to give him still sleeping Venice and my car keys that Vegas gave me earlier.

"Chay is not going anywhere." Porsche shouted loudly.

"If you wake up Venice I am going to kill you with my bare hands Porsche." I hear Vegas walked towards me, and placed his hand on Chay's head and second on my waist. "You will now move aside and let me and my family walk to the car. I have enough of this shit from your end."

"Stop right there, who gave you the right to call Chay your family? He is still Porsche's brother and my boyfriend." Kim was trying to show some kind of ownership or whatever shit he was trying to do.

"I am not your boyfriend Kim and I never was. You were only playing with my feelings. I don't want to have anything incommon with you. Leave me alone." Chay said and tears started to run down his face.

"Stay out of this Kim." Korn warned Kim. "We have unfinished business together Mr. Saengtham I believe that you are aware of it."

"I was never doing business with someone like you. But if you are talking about Jasmine, we will see each other tomorrow at 9 AM. So now, please move, we have things to do." I had to shut him up somehow, and I believe that I did well, because no one said anything else, they just kept looking at me like I was a crazy idiot or something. However I did not care at all. I had to take crying Chay and little Venice out of this house.

We managed to leave the house safely, but I felt that death gaze from all of them. I think that I have another enemy in my life.. I knew that this was inevitable.

Vegas put all of their things in a car trunk, Chay in the meantime sat in the back with Venice in his hands. Luckily that little boy was still sleeping. At first it looked like he had sleeping pills but later Vegas told me that you can fire a gun and he would be still sleeping like this.

No one dared to say a word during the ride. I had to call Macau beforehand, just to ask how it looks with Jessie, and if he is asleep already. Macau confirmed that Jessie fell asleep in the living room whilst watching cartoons with him, and he carried him into his room.

When we arrived, Macau was waiting outside, and when he saw Chay his eyes sparkled. There is something going on between these two.

"I am so sorry Macau, you were a babysitter today." I had to apologize for this.

"Pete leave it be, it was nothing Jessie is a great kid, we had a lot of fun. I think that I should be the one thanking you for bringing these three to me safely." Macau said and took all those bags and carried them inside.