Part 4

Hello everyone, next chapter is out. I promise you that the story will get more interesting in next chapters.

Some of those chapters will be 🔞, and there will be a warning at the begining of the chapter. Also this part will be a little bit longer, so I hope you don't mind.

Of course, any of your thoughts and ideas are welcomed. 😊

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

PETE'S POV

We finally arrived. My body was sore from the driving. I just got out of the car and stretched with a weird moan coming from deep in my throat.

I just heard someone burst out laughing.

"Shit Kinn, will he be my room-mate? Are you kidding me? Did you just hear that? I believe that he is snoring as well." someone just shouted behind my back.

I looked around and saw Kinn and other 2 guys standing next to their car. I looked at them and scratched the back of my head nervously with a weird smirk on my face.

Porsche, leaning on the back of my car, laughed out loud and casually walked to his boyfriend just to give him a small kiss on his cheek. Others just turn their faces away, but not me. I was focused on one of those two guys standing next to Kinn.

He was tall,broad shoulders, raven haired, with really fair skin and with an annoyed grin on his face. However, once he noticed that I was staring at him, he started to stare at me. Fucking staring contest or I dont know what the hell was his problem! I really am not this amazing. Just a normally looking guy with dark circles under my eyes..

I gave up after a few minutes. I needed to smoke, like right now! I lazilly placed my hand into my pocket and took out sticks and lighter.

Porsche was still with Kinn, and Chay looked quite close with the other guy that tagged alone. I was just smoking and observing the ocean, when I noticed someone's presence.

"Hey, I'm Vegas." introduced this tall raven haired guy.

"I'm Pete." I looked at him with amazement in my face, as his voice was somehow calm but aggressive at the same time.

"Kinn told me that you will need a place to stay" he continued talking and lighted the stick as well, "I will have a few rules for you to abide by."

"Thank you for taking me in. If those rules won't be something like: DO NOT OPEN FRIDGE AFTER 8 PM or DO NOT USE RESTROOM DURING 8-10 AM/PM or other weird shits I really do not mind." I replied.

Vegas was quite stunned with this, but he shaked his head. "Naah, no worries. I guess that I'm not weird enough to forbid you to eat. As Kinn told me you are quite a glutton." and laughed.

Fuck you Porsche, you could have kept you mouth shut sometimes. I whispered quietly to myself, but I believe Vegas heard it as his smile extended.

Before we finished smoking Kinn, Porsche, Chay and a younger version of Vegas came to us.

"I can see that you already know each other right?" Kinn asked and looked at me and Vegas. "I hope you don't mind living with my cousin Pete, I promise you that he is not a serial killer or any other weirdo, even though you might find him acting weird sometimes." Kinn smiled and patted his shoulder. "Oh, I almost forgot, this is Macau, it's Vegas's brother, but I believe that you have guessed this right?" I silently nodded and smiled.

"Pleasure to meet you Pete, I hope you and my brother will be doing fine. And that he will not creep you out, like he did with previous room-mate as..." before Macau managed to finish this sentence Vegas covered his mouth and looked at him with a strangely aggressive look followed by laughter.