Chapter 1

Grian woke up with a headache, it seemed that it kept getting worse and worse. He had one almost every morning and it was like a shockwave was going through his head, ricocheting against the walls of his head to keep going through his brain again and again. It also didn't help that this particular morning his bed felt like a pile of rocks, he did check there were no rocks or peas. He had to drag himself up and over to his closet, he was still so tired but he had tried to lay down on his bed again and it still felt like rocks. He grabbed out one of the red sweaters from the many he had hung up in his closet and threw the one he slept in back on his bed.

The past few months had been an interesting time for Grian. He had gotten many things done, none of which were in the back of his mansion. His list of things included signing up his good friend Mumbo Jumbo to be mayor, then he had to actually create the role of mayor. Then after a few different people signed up to also run for the position he helped with campaigning with a bit more than just the Mumbo for Mayor posters. He created their headquarters which they used about three times, probably he wasn't actually counting. Then with the help of Mumbo, they made an AI of sorts. Grumbot helped them with the campaign, even if there were a few hiccups along the way. They didn't actually win though. It was close though. Scar, who is now the mayor, had a total of 10 votes and Mumbo came in at a whopping 0 votes. Yes both Grian and Mumbo did not vote for their own campaign.

They had also gone through the nether update which came with so many new blocks, including chiselled blackstone which kinda looked like him, just without his fringe. With the new palette of blocks, he had decided to create an upside-down area in the nether and built an upside-down version of his mansion, which he insisted was not another reason not to finish the back of his mansion. He had a few of the other hermits join as well, with a few pranks thrown in as well. It was around then when he noticed a pattern in his headaches and how often they were occurring, and how they were getting worse.

He took a small sip of a healing potion and it helped soothe the throbbing pain in his head, though he did not think that it would be that helpful for long. He grabbed his armour out and put it on along with his elytra. He didn't really need his armour on right now, but he had worn it so much that he didn't really notice the extra weight, and you also didn't know when a stray creeper could fall from an unlit area.

He grabbed some firework rockets and spread his elytra to head off towards the shopping district. When he arrived in the shopping district he checked the profits of his shop, which over the past few months had many extensions as well as adding in new items. Also added in a mystery box system which he called 'Barge Boxes'. His latest lot of Barge Boxes were once again sold out, so he sent out a tired sigh as he realised he would have to refill them again, I mean he didn't have to but it would be a waste not to, after all, he was able to sell them for a lot of diamonds.

Around the shopping district where the mycelium used to be was new fresh green grass, since Scar had become Mayor he decided to beautify the shopping district, starting with the floor. Grian being Grian though decided that he kind of liked the mycelium, though that wasn't really the reason he chose to cause chaos, and decided to place a few patches of the purple topped block, one that was next to his barge and one across the road from the barge. There was now a quarantined area around them with H.E.P agents surrounding them, well there was one H.I.P agent who seemed to be helping out as well. It was going to be a fun next few months focusing on whatever the outcome was going to be from his little bit of resistance. He hoped that more hermits would get involved as well and it would add an interesting storyline for a lot of people to take part in, and it also meant he would be too busy to do the back of his mansion.

He had been very busy on the server and the place where he spent all of his time was so fun to be in.

WC~ 804

A/N: Gravity Falls it is good to be back! I'm glad to be back to writing again after my break, sorry for the cliffhanger last time, not very sorry. Sorry it's a shorter chapter and quite boring but it makes sense for the story. I will be going back to weekly uploads so see you next week :).