In Which I Spill the Beans

Authors note:
Hey guys this is one of the last chapters (sad face) but it's a big one, lots of stuff happens so yeah, whoo, it's been cool.

"I'm gonna tell him."

Miss M groaned,"finally!"

We were sitting in the cave the day after I announced my whole yup there's a tiny human growing inside of me thing to the entire team.

"I told Aqualad the entire thing." I said to her.

"Really? "

"Yeah apparently he overheard some of our conversation."

"Oh, wow, how did he take it?" She questioned.

"Well I think it was better than him thinking I was inappropriately screwing the team leader, now he knows I'm appropriately screwing the team leader." I laughed.

At that point I think it needed to be said that I really needed to make sure we were alone when I had conversations like that. Because of course Dick was standing at the doorway and had overheard the entire conversation.

...

Later we were on patrol, for once the whole team went. We had gotten more vampire reports, that and Klarion had been spotted, and if we wanted a chance of defeating him we needed all of our reasources.

We had just finished taking down a few creatures of the night when Klairon the which boy appeared out of no where clapping.

"Well done, well done, hats off to you guys,especially Batgirl here, wow taking down one of your own, impressive."

"They are nothing like me! Those are abominations you created! You used me!" I yelled.

He laughed, "well yeah, I'm a Villain, what do you expect? You just wanted to be normal so bad you ignored the risks. You even gave me the only way you have of getting back to where your from!"

"But why? Why did you make vampires? There is no reason!"

"That is where you are wrong little Eleanor, there is a reason, most vampires don't have your level of self control you know, it creates a lot of chaos. "

"Which is what you feed on." I remarked.

"What's he talking about El?" Tim asked.

"I never told you the whole story Tim."

"So i'm blowing your cover aren't I?" Klarion smirked.

"You piece of shit!"

"Ah ah ah, there's no use for that kind of foul language." He smiled mockingly.

"Just one question is that little baby of yours gonna be a bird boy like his dad?" And with that he disappeared.

Everyone looked at Tim.

"What?" He asked, "oh no, don't look at me, were just friends, i've got a girlfriend, she's to old for me anyway, i'm not the only birdboy here, and god knows I'm not talking about the little shit."

"Tim!" I exclaimed.

"Oh come on, you said you were going to tell him."

"Not like this, not in front of everyone, and I definatly was going to wait till I was me!"

Everyone turned and looked at Dick then.

"Dude, that is so wrong!" Lagoon Boy exclaimed.

"Wait, did he say she was to old for him?" Wondergirl asked.

"Miss M what time is it?" I sighed.

"Almost seven."

"Why are you talking about the time?" Beastboy questioned.

Nightwing, who had remained silent until then walked up to me and pulled my mask down.

"Eleanor," he said.

Everyone was watching us.

"Your hair is different."

I laughed a bit.

"How do you do it?"

"Magic, its what Klairon was talking about, Im different Dick."

"I can see that."

"Don't hate me."

"Almost time." This came from aqualad.

"Time for what?" Lagoon Boy exclaimed.

We ignored him.

I looked up at the sun as it rose above the skyline.

"I love you."