In Which I go to High School

Authors note: hope you guys like the story so far, please enjoy this pic of Oliver Queen as Batman

It had been a week, a week since my whole world had turned upsidedown, in that time I had gotten closer with my team mates and moved into the cave officially. I had explained my parential situation, or lack there of to Bruce, cough cough, I mean Batman, and he had agreed to let me live at the cave, he really didn't want to adopt another kid, and I really didn't want to be told what to do at age twenty-two. However Batman had since dicided that I needed to go to school, High-school. Batman didn'nt know that I had already graduated, infact I had already graduated form college, I had done running-start in high-school, so I already had my bachlors degree. Unfortunatly none of that carried over to this world, which then brought up the problem of my not having a social security number, or really any record of my having been alive at all. So I told Batman that I grew up in a cult. That may have seemed like a crazy excuse, but I couldn't think of any other explanation to explain my apparent lack of existence. I had hoped that this would disuade him from enrolling me in High school, but no, he just made me one, don't ask me how, I had no idea. He asked for my last name but I didn't want to use it because it brought back bad memories, I asked him to pick one for me. So that was how I became Eleanor Greyson, I had to bite back a laugh at the last name, when I asked him about it he said it was the last name of a family friend. Alrighty.
I started school the following monday. He had put me in all AP classes at my request thankfully, but it would still be dreadfully boring. Monday morning I Zetaed to a location about a block from the school and walked up to the imposing gothic looking building, known as Gothem academy. I was also pretty sure that both Dick and Bruce had gone here, and Tim was probably a student now. Sure enough when I walked through the doors a dark haired dark eyed boy walked up to me and said,
"Hi, I'm Tim," and stuck out his hand.
"Hi, I'm Eleanor, it's my first day." I said.
"I know, I haven't seen you around before, I'll show you around." I tried not to laugh, he was pretty cute, I kind of wanted to pinch his cheeks. Just then a cute blonde girl walked up and said,
"Hey Tim," and kissed him on the cheek, then she noticed me and said,
"Who's this?"
Tim smiled and said,
"This is Eleanor, she's new, Eleanor this is my girlfriend Stephanie."
I shook her hand too and said,
"It's nice to meet you." With a bright smile on my face, young love was so cute.
"Follow me, your class is this way."
...
High school sucked, I hadn't though it possible, but I think it sucked even more than it did the first time around. I didn't have any classes with Tim or Stephanie, so I was left to fend for myself against the pariahs. I was so far past being done with being a teenager. The girls were nice to me the first day, but later I'd here them gossiping about how weird I was later in the week, they were nice to my face, but they never included me in anything because I was "weird." I had been in Gothem for over two weeks and it was long past time for me to eat. If I went to long my fangs would start to show, and that wouldn't be good for anyone. After school on Friday I went to the hospital. Once I walked in I could smell where they kept their blood. I walked towards the room confidently, people tend not to stop you when you look like you know where your going. I quietly opened the door and slipped in. I opened my giant purse and put a bunch of bags of A positive in it, A positive was my favorite. Then I quietly slipped out of the room and walked out of the hospital. After that I went to the store and bought one of those ins slated containers that keeps food cold, then I Zetaed back to mount Justice. I said a quick hello to Megan and Super boy, but they we're pretty wrapped up in each other so all I got was a half hearted hello, then I went to my room and locked the door. I took out two bags of blood and stashed the rest in the unsalaried container and put it under my bed. Then I sunk my teeth into the sweet wonderful blood and let out a sigh of happiness, I had gone too long. I was just finishing the second bag when someone knocked on my door, I quickly finished it and stashed the empty bags under my bed, I would dispose of them later. Then I wiped my mouth, hoping I got all the blood off, and open the door.
Nightwing stood there looking at me for a moment, then he said,
"Emergency meeting, we have an important mission."