In Which I Make Decisions

Recap:

Batman, " how would you like to be part of a team?"

Did he want me to join the Justice League? Turns out he didn't, nope, because to Batman and everyone else in the world, I looked sixteen or seventeen, in reality I was actually twenty-two, damn that aging thing! Apparently I didn't even qualify for the Teen Titans, oh no, he wanted me to join the Young Justice team. I couldn't believe I was entertaining the idea of saying yes, but it wasn't like I had left anything behind, in fact the CIA had even gotten kind of boring, this Young Justice team would be interesting, and a comic book nerds dream come true, well almost..

So Batman took me to the batcave, he gave me an old batgirl costume that I changed the colors on and added my combat boots to, instead of being yellow and black it was now dark blue and black, and I also added some of my own weapons in holsters strapped to my thighs, as well as the utility belt and the knives in my boots.

"Won't Batgirl mind that I'm taking her costume?" I asked Batman.

"No, she's on a sabbatical from the team." He told me.

"And from being batgirl entirely, it's because Di-Nightwing broke up with her." Tim said.

"Robin!"

"Sorry Batman."

"So now that I'm dressed do I get to meet the team?" I asked Batman.

"Yes"

...

"Alright everyone, we have a new team member joining us today, she's filling in for Barbra while she's uh away." Nightwing said to the various teenagers gathered in the newly rebuilt cave in mount Justice. I stepped up and said,

"Hi guys, it's uh nice to meet you!"

A green woman stepped up and said,

"Hi I'm Me'gan, but you can call me Megan!" Oh, this was miss Martian, Martian Manhunters niece.

She then gestured to the boy beside me wearing a superman t-shirt, funny I had one just like it at home, "this is Superboy, but you can call him Conner."

"It's nice to meet you guys," I said.

Next a red head freckled kid walked up and said, "hi I'm Kid Flash, but Bart works fine to, it's so crash to finally meet you!"

"Finally?" And where was Wally West? Maybe he was the Flash now, Wally was always my favorite of the speedsters. After Bart I met Aqualad, Tigress, Blue Beetle, Wonder Girl, Bumblebee, Beastboy and Lagoon Boy. It was funny, I used to watch the show when I was younger, and I remembered a few things, like Superboy and miss Martian were dating, and Tigress used to Artemis, and Bart's from the future, I knew that one though because I loved Flash comic books. I also knew most of their secret identities, something I would keep to myself, I didn't want them to know I was from another dimension, I also didn't want them to know I was a Vampire, that's the kind of thing that tends to freak people out and I wanted them to like me.

"Come on I'll show you your room! I'm so excited to have another girl on the team!" Megan said as she towed me towards what would be my room.

"Are you going to be staying here or at the cave most of the time?" She asked.

"I'm not sure yet, that's up to Batman, but probably here."

"Oh awesome! We can be neighbors, my room is just across the hall." She exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah, that's super cool, uh hey would you mind giving me a minute to unpack? I'll meet you back in the kitchen after I finish if that's all right?"

I asked her.

"Oh yeah totally, ooh I'll make cookies! Bart will be so happy." With that she floated out of my room. The door closed with a soft "swoosh" and I was alone. I are my duffle bag on the bed and emptied it's contents, I set the inter-dimensional transporter thingy aside and looked at all I had in this world. A few changes of clothes, my weapons, my iPhone, it's charger and my iPad. I opened up the tablet and pulled up my kindle app. All my comics were on there, I pulled up my 1998 Young Justice comic book, with Superboy with his single gold earring and the shaved sides of his head, I couldn't help but giggle a bit. Then I pulled up my favorite Nightwing comics and laughed cause I had actually met Dick Grayson.