In Which I Get to Know The Team

Lagoon boy was a Douche, I told him that too. He had just made some cheesy ass pickup line, I shot him down and he called me a prude. So I calmly told him that he was a giant douchecanoue,then promptly swallowed my giggles at the look on Aqualad's face.
"Sorry guys, douche is my second favorite curse word." I apologized.

"What's your favorite?" Beast Boy asked me.

"Dick." I replied.

"Huh what?" Nightwing looked up. Half the team started cracking up, the other half just looked confused, I tried to pretend I was the latter, but I had to try really hard to stiffle my giggles and ask, "What's so funy, hmm?"

"Nothing, nothing at all," Tim said.

"Wally would have found this really funny."

All the laughter stopped and we all turned to look at Tigress.

"It's okay guys, i'ts been three years, I'm okay alright." She said.

"Yeah, and she's right, he would have cracked up." Megan commented.

"I don't get it, what's so funny?!" Lagoon biy said, frustrated.

"Nothing important." Superboy snapped. It was then that I remembered that Lagoon and Megen had dated when she and Superboy had broken up a few years ago. I wrinkled my nose, who would want to date that.

To change the subject I said, "Who wants me to kick their ass at pool?" I walked towards the pool table I had been eying the whole time i'd been there and picked up a stick.

I beat Garth (beastboy) first, then Cassie (Wonder Girl), but Nightwing and I were currently tied.

"Damn, I always win pool, i've been playing since I was like twelve!" I exclaimed qas he suck the eight ball.

"What was that like last year?" Grrrr stupid vampire anti-aging thing! It was so annoying!

"Very funny, i'm sixteen, not thirteen."

"Close enough, your not that much older than me anyways." That was a lie, I was like 90% sure I was older than him.

"I'm old enough." He replied.

"How very vauge of you, Batman teach you to be evasive?" I asked him.

"How did you know I used to work with Batman?"

Crap, how did I know that he worked with Batman?

"Uh, lucky guess, the bird thing kind of tiped me off."

He eyed me suspiciously, "Okay..."

"Rematch?"

...

He beat me two more times, but the third time I finally beat him, then he declaired a rematch, and I beat him again.

"Looks like were tied birdy."

"No one's called me that in a while." He laughed.

"Oh god please, can you two give it a rest and do something else." Superboy called from the couch.

"Maybe he's right, it seems that were evenly matched in the pool department, how about we go spar?" I challenged.

"I don't know, your new to this, I wouldn't was to embaress you on your first day." He taunted.

"I'm not as new at this as you think, lets go birdboy."

This perked everyones interest, so they followed us to the training room, Bart ran away and came back with popcorn.

"So crash!"

We circled eachother, both waiting for the other person to make the first move. I went first, I feinted to the right, then dropped down low and swept his legs out from under him. He looked stunned for half a second, but he recoverd quickly and gave a small smile. Then he lept over me a grabbed me by the shoulders slamming me down onto the mat.

"Nicely played birdboy."

I didn't waste another second, I jumped back up to my feet so fast I caught him off gaurd and landed a punch, which was only at like 3% power, but it still pushed him back a few feet, I then pulled the same move he had just pulled on me, but instead of getting back up I landed on his chest, pinning him to the ground. The room went still, everyone was quiet. But then he hooked his legs around my waist and flipped me off of him. I bounced back up, and ducked the jab he threw at my face. He was starting to sweat, but this was just a warm up for me. He went in to kick me and I grabbed his leg and threw him about five feet into a wall.

"Damn."

"That's nothing," Tim remarked, "She threw me about twenty feet across a park this morning."

"Please, you wigh like a hundred pounds soaking wet, I could toss you to Mars from here." Superboy laughed.

While they were talking Dick got back up and ran at me, he grabbed me around the waist and flipped me over his back, I landed on the mat, but I waited until he came back to sweep my leg out and trip him. Before he could blink I was pinning him down again, My legs were holding his down, and my arms gropped both his wrists, my face was inches from his as I said.

"Hows that for a newby birdboy?"

He struggled to get up but I was a whole hell of a lot stronger than he was.

"Are secretly a kryptonian?" He asked me.

"No, i'm just really strong." I told him.

"And fast, I don't think anyone else saw you move, but you were on top of him in less than a second." Bart said.

"What can I say, I'm a woman of many talents."