In Which I get an Offer

He kissed me? I didn't fight it, I kissed him back, I had been dreaming about this for weeks, and damn was he a good kisser. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me. His hands came up and cupped my face, and I threaded mine in his soft hair. I moaned and coyly bit his lip. He growled and pulled me closer. He then started kissing down my neck and I said,
"You know a guy usually has to buy me dinner before I let him get this far."
Unfortunately my words seemed to break the spell, he stopped kissing me and stood up, running his hands through his hair.
"Christ, I'm so sorry, your just a kid." Then he left the room leaving me sitting there in stunned silence.
...
A kid! He called me a kid I thought as I pounded away at the punching bag, this one only lasted two hits I was so mad! I needed to get out of there, I needed to go home. Since I could figure out how to work the inter-dimensional thingy I did the next best thing, I Zetaed to Seattle. I was super thankful that Seattle existed in this world I remembered reading a comic book about the Green Arrow that had been set in Seattle, so I guessed that explained it. I stepped out of an old telephone booth in Lower Queen Anne and stopped to take in my city. I doubted my apartment building even existed let alone was empty and it's not like any of my stuff would be in it anyhow, so instead I just wandered the streets of my city, taking it in, it had been too long since I had been home. I was standing on the Bell St. peer when someone came up behind me, I had thought I was alone until the guy tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a creepy looking boy, he looked about thirteen or fourteen and just his presence made me uneasy, but the really unnerving part was the way he was looking at me, like he knew all my secrets.
"Ah so nice to see the newest member of the Junior Justice League away from her pack, your all alone deary, don't you know it's not safe to wonder off on your own after dark?" He asked in a weirdly annoying high pitched voice.
"I can take care of myself." I glared at him challengingly.
He laughed, "oh, well I'm sure you can, but picking a fight with me won't be in your best interest, I can do something for you, and I only ask a small favor in return."
"And what could you possibly give me?" I questioned him. I think I knew who he was and anything he could give me would be bad news.
"Why I can give you your life." He smiled creepily at me.
"My life?" He couldn't mean....
"Yes, your life, in return for a small favor I can make you human again, something I know you want dearly."
How did he know I wasn't human? And could he really do it?
"What do you want from me?"
"I want the inter-dimensional transporter of course."