In Which I go on my First Mission

I was excited and scared out of my mind at the same time. But if I could handle high school I could handle this.

"Killer frost has broken out of Belle Reve, with the help of other ice villains, captain cold and Mr.Freeze she's attacking New York in hopes of drawing out Firestorm, we don't yet know why they're helping her, but we do know we can't let this happen team. We're sending in a small group to take her down, myself, Miss Martian, superboy and Batgirl, Aqualad you're in charge while we're gone."
"Wait, your taking her with you! This is her first mission!" Lagoon Boy yelled angrily.
"I think she has proved her skills sufficiently, and I would like to see her in action, though if you'd like her to give you a demonstration, that could be arranged." Nightwing smiled when Lagoon Boy said noting.
"Alright, let's go team."
I totally wished he's said "titans go!"
That would have been pretty great.

...
"I just want to be warm!" Caitlin Snow shouted as she blasted a beam of ice at miss Martian. I knew her name because she was on the Flash TV show, ironically though on the show she was engaged to Ronnie Raymond AKA Firestorm, I chuckled to myself at that. She ducked and telepathically tossed her into the wall.
"We can get you help." Miss Martian offered.
"You idiots can't help me, only Firestorm can!"
She returned.
"If you don't get me Firestorm I'm going to start freezing civilians." With that she got up and blasted some pedestrians who hadn't yet gotten out of the way, then she froze miss Martian.
"Oh no you don't" I said. Game on.
Nightwing and Super boy we're busy with Mr.Freeze and Captain cold so it was up to me to help. I would never understand why the DC universe had so many ice villains. I ran at her and punched her in the face, this was not Danielle Panabaker, this was an evil Super villain who was attacking innocents. She shot ice at me but it had little effect, it just crumbled and fell off. I grabbed her hands in one of mine and smacked her head into the wall with just enough force to knock her out, but not enough to kill her. Soon after Nightwing and Super boy deferred their ice villains and unfroze miss Martian.
"Good job team."
Author's note:
I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, sorry it took so long I'll try to be quicker, happy reading!