In Which we Meet Jason Todd

Jason Todd, in the five year gap between seasons they completely skipped over Jason Todd. I pulled out my phone and texted Tim,
*he's back*
Then I went back to not getting shot in the head by one of the ex boy wonders.
Jason spotted Dick and walked right over to us, firing shots into the air as he walked. Lazaris Pitt man, it really changes you.
"Hey, Red Hood, you just ruined my date, I shaved my legs for this you ass." I pointed my gun at his chest.
"Do you know him?" Dick asked me incredulously.
"No, I just know of him." I said, keeping my gun pointed at Jason's chest.
"But I'm pretty sure you do know him."
"Pretty and smart, your girls got brains Dick, over Barbra already?" Jason taunted.
"Oh put a cork in it." I told him.
"Hey, you have the gun pointed at me." He said mocking compliance. I knew just pointing a gun at him wouldn't stop him. I also knew we wouldn't be doing that tonight, it was only seven, I was still human for the time being, and Dick had a secret identity to protect as well as the fact that at the moment he didn't know how important the Red Hood was to him. So I shot him in the hand. He yelled and dropped his gun.
"Jesus Christ!"
Dick then got his weapon out and started advancing on him.
Jason probably realizing this wasn't going to end well for him if he stayed took that moment to make his exit. He threw smoke bombs at us and by the time the smoke dissipated, he was gone.
"What. The hell, was that."
Authors note~ sorry my update was so short, Im having a tad bit of writers block, but no worries there will be more! Also I'm starting a new story it's also a YJ fanfic (it's birdflash, but with an interesting twist) So I'll be posting the first chapter for that soon, you guys should check it out, but anyways hope you liked this chapter, the next one is going to be about Tim (whoo) Thank you my fabulous readers:)