5K Special- That Cake!

After (Y/n) successfully let Toya free, she wanted to celebrate with him but wanted to know his answer. Her head was thinking so much she forgot she was texting him.

<Toya> '(Y/n)? Are you still there?'

<(Y/n)> 'Still here. I have no idea where we should go, though. Any suggestions?'

<Toya> 'There was a bakery I passed by. I bet you want to see it.'

<(Y/n)> 'Do you remember where it was?'

<Toya> 'Mm, yeah. Somewhere on Main Street.'

<(Y/n)> 'Wanna meet up at the mall then? I have no idea where Main Street is.'

<Toya> 'Sure.'

The girl got off her phone and quickly changed into a light (f/c) top, a darker (f/c) skirt, and a puffy bag to compliment her look.

Toya put his phone away and glanced outside. He noticed how the brighter world was but continued to stroll to the mall where (Y/n) wanted them to meet and waited. Not long after, he heard a few quiet steps closer to him and a tap on the shoulder. The boy turned around and saw (Y/n) right up in his face with her hands holding on to his arm.

"You're doing it again," he smirked, "Why?"

"I'm tired, okay?"

The duo stuck by each other until they reached the bakery, and (Y/n)'s eyes sparkled.

"Hey, um, Toya," she stared at him, "How long did that take us?"

"Only a few minutes. Why?"

"...Just wanted... to know."

The girl let go of his arm and entered without him. Toya followed behind her and noticed (Y/n) bent down, glancing at all the pastries.

"What would you like?"

"Do you know what you would recommend to me?"

"Oh, well...," the shopkeeper paused, "Most of our customers buy our Forest Lover Cake-"

"Oh, count me in!"

"(Y/n), wait!"

Toya said on her shoulder, "You're not allergic to any ingredients in that cake, are you?"

"Nope."

"Oh, good. I was worried about you, that's all."

The two bought the mini cake for a fair price and left with (Y/n) holding the cake in a bag. They came to the empty street in the neighborhood and sat on one of the benches. She opened the bag, took off the container from the cake, and cut up two slices for them.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome!"

They slowly chowed on their piece while admiring the taste of the treat. (Y/n) was casually biting into her piece until Toya tapped her shoulder and opened his mouth. She sighed lightly and put some cake onto the fork.

"Say ahh~~."

"Ah~~."

She fed him the piece as it fell into his mouth, crumbling. The boy gave her a light blush in delight as he ate the cake. He wanted to return the favor and gave her some cake.

"Open your mouth, dear."

(Y/n) slowly opened her mouth and leaned over to take a bite.

"Mm, it tastes so good!" she gushed.

"Oh, be quiet," he teased.

After they ate while enjoying their treat, (Y/n) put the cover back onto the cake and laid her head and hair on his shoulder. Toya looked beside him and smiled happily and deeply but realized something.

Flashback

Instead of imagining that same scenery with (Y/n) walking through, they sat on one of the benches eating a cake. Her soft hair touched his arm lightly, smiling in joy.

_________________________________________________________

Told ya, hehe! That was easy, you know? The next I have to do is make some more chapters! See you and love ya!

(You could friend me on Proseka, you know? I'd love to have more friends!)

- 9/9/22