Chapter 14- Taken Away on Stage

A week passed, and Toya had gotten better from his illness since. The boy was bored and decided to text (Y/n).

<Toya> 'Hey, darling, are you bored~?'

<(Y/n)> 'Why are texting so oddly?'

<Toya> 'It's nothing.'

<(Y/n)> 'So, I'm guessing you're bored.'

<Toya> 'Yeah...'

<(Y/n)> 'Can we head over to Pheonix Wonderland? Tsukasa-senpai invited me to one of his shows.'

<Toya> 'Deal.'

The two met, gathered the three, and arrived at the theme park. The five went around, searching for the stage Tsukasa performed.

"S-so, what are we doing here?" Kohane asked.

"Tsukasa-senpai invited (Y/n) to one of his shows..." Toya blankly replied.

"Toya, are you alright?" An tilted her head.

"Hm? Yeah, I'm fine."

The trio stared at Toya, worried while heading for the stage.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Good job, guys. I'm sure (Y/n) would- oh, there she is."

Tsukasa waved his hand at the sight of seeing her. The girl ran towards the stage to greet her friends, following behind.

"Tsukasa-senpai, who are these people?"

(Y/n) looked at the three people standing behind him.

"Hi, there✩!" the short pink girl popped out of her spot, "Can you do a Wonderhoy with me?"

The (h/c) girl spat out, laughing.

"Excuse me?"

"You spread your arms out and say the word!"

"O-okay."

"Wonderhoy✩!"

"W-wonderhoy✩!"

"Hehe~ I'm Otori Emu~!" the girl said with a wide smile.

"(L/n) (Y/n). Who are the others?"

"This girl is Kusanagi Nene-chan!"

The grayish-green-haired girl gave a tiny wave.

"And that is Kamishiro Rui-kun! He makes cool robots!"

"My, you're fascinating," Rui came closer to (Y/n) and stroked her hair, "You're pretty; do you have someone?"

"What? No."

"Kamishiro-senpai," Toya put his hand on her shoulder, " Please, don't mess with her."

"Oh, alright~ shall we get started?" Rui smirked at Tsukasa.

"Yes," the blonde boy clapped his hands together, "Let's do this, guys!"

The four ran backstage and came back wearing some well-made costumes. A couple of props came out with tiny robots moving them.

Toya and (Y/n) cuddled each other while watching their stageplay. The girl's eyes fixated on their acting skills; she was impressed. The multi-blue hair boy checked on (Y/n) to see how she liked it; she seemed to have more fun watching than him.

When they finished their performance, a bunch of clapping came from (Y/n), making Toya jealous. He remembered when he sang, for her, the girl clapped a little. He hoped (Y/n) didn't hate him and wasn't interested in Tsukasa. There was nothing he could do to stop her from running up the stage to compliment him.

"Why didn't you tell me you took an acting class?" (Y/n) teased.

"Well," Tsukasa blushed lightly, "I mean, Saki already told you I do performances, so I thought I shouldn't interrupt her."

"That's fine; how long have you been acting?"

"Well, for eight months. I've been doing this for my sister since I started."

"Aw, I wish she told me that part; it sounds wholesome."

"S-shut up!"

The two waved their goodbyes, and the five left the park.

"So, how'd you like the performance, Aoyagi-kun?" Kohane looked into his gray eyes.

"I thought it was okay..."

"Really?" Akito glanced at him, "I thought it was good; I thought you admired Tsukasa-senpai, Toya."

Toya didn't respond to the comment and kept walking. The four paused and trailed behind him.

"I wonder why Toya-kun is acting so strange..." (Y/n) narrowed her eyes.

"Yeah, he's been like that since he began to practice again after being ill," An responded.

"Maybe he does like you..."

"Really?"

"It seems like it; I mean, I should show you what he texts me."

Akito got his phone out and shoved it in her face.

<Toya> 'I can't stop thinking about her...'

<Akito> 'Are you okay?'

<Toya> 'I'm not sure.'

<Akito> 'Why are you texting me right now?'

<Toya> 'I need your help.'

<Akito> 'What do you mean?'

<Toya> 'Actually, never mind.'

<Akito> '?'

<Toya> 'It's a secret.'

(Y/n) read the messages in shock. Her mind couldn't handle the way the events went. They continued walking, and the (h/c) dropped off the three. When she arrived at Akito's house, Akito gave her advice.

"You should probably talk to Toya. I swear that man is not okay at this time."

"Hm, alright. Why are you so worried?"

"It's just-I'm his friend, okay? He's been trying his best to overcome some personal problems. I've attempted to help get him out of his hole with no luck."

"So I'm just your last hope?"

"Basically."

Akito put his hands on her shoulders.

"Good luck, okay?"

"Okay, thanks," (Y/n) responded with a tiny smile.

The girl left his house, thinking of how she should approach the situation. The best she could do was have a one-on-one conversation with him. She texted him, explaining how she wanted to talk to him. Toya agreed to her plan and decided he was coming tomorrow. (Y/n) looked away from her phone with a glimmer of hope. She hoped she could figure out what was happening to him and fix his problem.