Chapter 4- SEKAI Advice

After the event was over, Toya ran after her. He at least wanted a conversation with her; he ran for a while and finally caught up to her.

(y/n) continued walking home as if nothing were to happen; her left arm stopped by something. The girl froze; the one thing she didn't want to do was look behind, but she felt she had to. Reluctantly, she turned around; it was him. The person who had grabbed her was no other than Toya.

Her parents turned around; thankfully, they were relieved.

"Oh, Toya! Good to see you again."

"Nice to see you as well, Mrs. (L/n)."

(y/n) turned away in embarrassment, she didn't know what to do. Toya still had a grasp of her arm.

"Are you okay, (y/n)?"

The boy noticed. She turned to meet his face; he still had the same split-blue hair, gray eyes, and a beauty mark under his left eye. She remembered what he asked and delayed the answer.

"I-I'm not sure..."

"Are you sure?"

Toya was genuinely worried for her. He tightened the grip on her arm. The two were silent with (y/n)'s parents around for no reason; to break the current silence, her mom asked (y/n) a simple question.

"(Y/n), do you want to say with Toya?"

"Well-"

"I don't think it's possible unless my father yells at me," Toya cut the girl off.

"Oh, that's alright, we could let him know-"

"No, that wouldn't do anything."

(y/n) stared at him in shock and confusion. She wished she knew what was happening with Toya since it seemed he was having trouble.

"Toya-kun, are you doing alright?"

"Yeah, what do you mean?"

Silence came, but only for a short amount of time.

"Just let me know if you're having trouble with anything, okay?" (y/n) was worried for him.

"A-alright."

She freed herself from Toya's grasp and waved goodbye. In a couple of minutes, she was gone.

Toya, even though he exposed his issues, was still happy to talk to her. He returned to WEEKEND GARAGE to tell the others the news. Once the trio heard the bell, they were relieved.

"Oh, Toya! Great to see you!" An waved.

"Where were you, Aoyagi-kun? We were worried for you," Kohane was curious.

"I found her."

Those words gave silence to everyone; however, Akito understood what he meant.

"Really? Your girlfriend was there?"

"I've told you, Akito, she and I are NOT in a relationship," Toya was serious. The boy had enough  teasing for a day.

"But," Toya continued, "I'm willing to get in one with her."

"B-but Aoyagi-kun," Kohane intervened, "What about your fa-"

"I know about that problem, Azusawa. I'll knock some sense into him."

"Well then, let's go to Sekai for some advice!" An enthusiastically said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, I'm so bored..." Len groaned.

"Don't worry, Len, I'm sure they'll come soon," MEIKO reassured him, "Oh, speak of the devil. Here they are now!"

"MEIKO, we're here!" An exclaimed.

"Hey, good timing. Len needed your help."

"Oh, we can help him, MEIKO," Kohane replied.

"Hehe, thanks!"

An, Akito, and Kohane waved before heading off elsewhere. That left MEIKO and Toya by themselves.

"Not going to help them, Toya?" MEIKO asked.

"I came here for advice instead," Toya explained.

While he explained his situation, Miku came to the cafe to stop by.

"Hey Toya, are you on your own?"

"The other three are helping Len, Miku," MEIKO answered the question.

Miku glanced at Toya; he looked a little down.

"Miku, maybe you know the solution," Toya said.

"Oh, to what?"

"He needs help with a friend of his," MEIKO explained.

"And what's the issue with his friend?"

"He wants to be with her."

Toya had turned away in embarrassment; perhaps MEIKO shouldn't have said it straightforwardly.

"You're not the type that would force a relationship, no?" Miku asked.

"Y-yeah..." Toya sweatdropped.

"Why don't you start by asking her out?"

The trio had come back from assisting Len while Rin had followed them.

"She'd like that since she hasn't been in Japan for a while."

"Hehe... you seem to know her a lot Aoyagi-kun," Kohane teased.

"Wha-"

Toya got caught off by her comment.

'She's not becoming An, is she?'

He threw the thought aside and thanked Miku.

"I'll try your advice Miku. See you!"

He waved goodbye and disappeared.

"He really likes her then, huh?" Len looked up to Akito.

"Probably, we can't confirm it, though. It's just that Toya is good at hiding it." Akito smirked.

"Then, how does it feel to like someone?" Rin asked.

Everyone turned around; they didn't expect the yellow girl to follow them.

"U-uh, how do I put it..." An attempted to respond, "It's a feeling that makes your heart heavy."

"And makes your face turn red or pink," Kohane added to her description.

"And you said they were friends, right?" The twins tilted their heads in unison.

"Yep. We don't know the girl he likes, though," Kohane answered.

"Well, I just wish Toya good luck." Len energetically said.