Chapter 11- At the Tenmas

(Y/n) continued to practice hard with Vivid BAD SQUAD. She finished practice one time and got a text message.

<Saki> 'Heya (Y/n)-chan~! I have a question.'

<(Y/n)> 'What is it, Saki-chan?'

<Saki> 'Do you have anything planned with anyone today?'

<(Y/n)> 'Nope, is something wrong?'

<Saki> 'No, I was wondering if you could come over!'

<(Y/n)> 'Don't worry, Saki, I can.'

<Saki> 'Yay! Can't wait to see you!'

<(Y/n)> 'See ya!'

"Oh (L/n)-chan, who were you texting?" Kohane tilted her head.

"It was Saki-chan. Why are you so curious?"

"Saki? Do you mean Saki Tenma?"

"Do you know her?"

"Yep! She and I met at seaside school yesterday; it was fun."

'I didn't know you met Saki-san, Kohane," Toya said, "Don't you go to the same school as her?"

"Yeah."

the five waved their goodbyes and separated. (Y/n), who was by herself now, decided to text Saki again.

<(Y/n)> 'So Saki-chan, I realized my parents are gone for three days. So can I stay over?'

<Saki> 'Oh, of course! Just bring some clothes and a toothbrush since we have a guest room.'

<(Y/n)> 'That's good to know. Thanks.'

<Saki> 'You're welcome!'

The (h/c) girl arrived home and went up the stairs. She went to check her closet and dresser for the cute clothes she wanted to bring; she brought the clothes and pillows downstairs and left her house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saki waited patiently in her room for her guest to arrive. The girl had been waiting for a long and finally heard the doorbell. She ran out of her room, but she was too late. Instead of her answering the door, her brother, Tsukasa, opened it.

"Oh, (Y/n), what are you doing here?" Tsukasa asked her.

"My parents aren't coming back for a while, so I'm staying here.

"I see..."

"(Y/n)-chan!!"

"Saki-chan!!"

Saki grabbed her hand and showed her to the guest room where she would stay. (Y/n) placed her stuff on the bed and settled in.

"So, what have you two been doing for the past five years?"

"I joined a band with my best friends!"

"I-I'd rather not talk about it."

"He puts up performances for a theme park to entertain people!"

"S-Saki!"

He blushed in embarrassment.

"Say, how about we watch a movie?" (Y/n) asked.

"Oh, great idea! What should we watch?" Saki responded.

"Ah, your pick," (Y/n) shrugged.

"Then I know what we should watch!"

Saki was trying to find the movie while Tsukasa got some blankets and (Y/n) popped the popcorn.

PING!

(Y/n) checked her phone to see who texted her.

<Toya> 'Hey, where are you right now?'

<(Y/n)> 'At the Tenmas.'

<Toya> 'Oh...'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their conversation ended there, with Toya's blood boiling.

'Why hadn't she told me?' he thought.

The boy curled up in bed with frustration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Saki-chan, what are we watching?"

"Ehehe~, a classmate of mine recommended this movie. It's about a girl who forgets her memories and reunites with her lover!"

"So, it's a romance movie?" Tsukasa glared at his sister.

"Yep! Didn't you say you liked romance movies, (Y/n)?"

"Y-yeah."

The two began to watch the movie. Tears were shedding, and laughs came out. Tsukasa and (Y/n) didn't notice, but they held hands, so Saki took a picture.

Once the movie finished, (Y/n) stretched her arms and plowed to bed. While Tsukasa left the living room, Saki sent him the picture.

"What was that..."

Tsukasa checked his phone, and his eyes widened.

<Saki> 'It's a picture!'

"I...held...her...hand?"

 Tsukasa put his phone on the nightstand and fell into bed, questioning what had happened in the past hour.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, the art/image is mine. Honestly, I'm sort of bad with hands but that's okay! I really enjoy making art and  I am always trying to get better. See you next chapter!

-8/3/22