Chapter 1- Live Invitation

(Y/n) stared out the train window, earphones plugged in, and wearing her (f/c) blouse and a black medium-length skirt; she couldn't have been more than happy to be in Shibuya again. The train stopped, making (y/n)'s body move forward.

"Arrived at Shibuya Station."

(Y/n) groaned as she got out of her seat. Her legs were half-asleep at the worst time possible. She retrieved her luggage and walked with her parents to their new house. She was excited to see what it would look like on the inside.

The house was grey with rock bottom shingles on the roof. The door was a pewter green.

(y/n) ran excitedly to open the door and, a surprise waiting for her. The entire house was furnished; living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, and flex room. All she wanted to see was her room since her previous one was pretty, and it's still pretty.

On one side was a white bookshelf next to a white desk with five drawers, a white head dresser with two top (f/c) drawers, and four more white drawers. In the opposite corner, her fan was beside a white nightstand. The item that took up the most space was her queen bed with a (f/c) bedsheet, blanket, and white pillow sheets.

(Y/n) happily fell into her bed smiling, until her parents came in the picture.

"(Y/n)! We're heading off to work, don't open the door, 'Kay?" her mom asked.

"Mmm... okay..." (y/n) mumbled.

Her parents left as they quietly closed the door for her. As soon as they left, (y/n) got up from her bed and freed herself from her room.

'It's so dark and lonely here,' her mind realized.

The girl could hear her footsteps as she walked down the stairs. She headed towards the kitchen for a snack and opened the refrigerator.

"What should I eat? Oh, I know, (f/s)!"

She got herself one before heading into the flex room.

"They even put the grand piano here..."

Her body flinched when she had that flashback again,

Flashback

Toya gently smiled.

"I-I really liked it!"

Flashback ends

'What if he didn't mean it,' (y/n) wondered, 'What if he said that just to make me happy?'

She threw the thought aside, finished her snack, and sat on that piano bench. She began to play Senbonzakura at a gentle pace but got bored, so she began to sing with it.

"♪- ♪~"

As soon as (y/n) finished the song, she wondered what she should do next. An idea popped into her head, but she hesitated if she should execute it.

'Should I?' She thought for a while but finally sighed, 'I probably won't see him again...'

"Toya, this is for you!"

She was enjoying the melody until her phone interrupted her.

"Hm? Oh, just Nightcord posted a new music video," (y/n) noticed, "Guess I'll check it out."

She began to smile as she listened.

"Why do I like this genre of music?"

The girl continued to go up the stairs into her bedroom and fell into bed. The bed was tricking her into taking a nap.

'Might as well take a nap since I'm already here.'

Two hours later, she gets a knock on her door.

"(y/n)! Dinner's ready!" Her mom yelled.

(y/n) pulled herself out of bed and trudged downstairs. She finished dinner and was about to leave the dinner table when her dad stopped her.

"Dad, what do you want?"

Her dad shoves some tickets in her face.

"What are these for?"

(y/n) takes one out of his hand and observes it.

"It's a ticket for an event happening tomorrow," her dad explained, "Wanna go?"

"Sure, I guess."

She placed the ticket back into his hand and skipped back to her room. Since she wasn't tired, she headed for her desk and began to write video ideas.

"I mean, at least I can make videos for my viewers," (y/n) sighed, "I could announce that I moved and add my experience so far to it, yeah, that'd be good."

An hour later, she had worked herself out a bit too much today and slept early. She flopped into bed, heavy like a rock, and sighed.

"Toya, I hope we see each other again."