Visiting Schools - Oneshot

During Redstone class, Doc looked around the classroom. He could see Mumbo dozing off while Iskall looked outside the window. Today was a slow day and currently, it was a few minute till class ended. "Students, we have a very very special announcement." The professor smiled, grabbing papers from his desk. A student raised a hand, the professor calling on them, "is it a Bring your parents to school day now?" They asked. The professor only sighed.

It had been 4 months since Doc and Grian were reunited. After that special day, they started calling each other after his class. The hermits would gather up and call him, though it doenst last long due to the fact it's around 3AM when they call him. Have I mentioned? He lived in Tokyo, Japan so they had different time zones.

"Well, in just a few weeks school is ending and summer will be starting. This sparked something in a University of Gifted Artists." The professor explained, "This school had started a summer program to which students can come over and see if they can exceed their expectations and take online classes at that school." He finished explaining. The bell rang and the students rushed to get their items. "Students, please give back the form by June 6th. Thank you!" He gave everyone a slip before they walked out the class.

Iskall, Mumbo and Doc went outside to meet up with the rest. "Did you guys also get the slip?" Bdubs asked. He, and a few others, had morning classes and had gotten the slip before them all. "Yah, do you think you'll go?" Iskall asked those who had already gotten it. "I guess so, it's in Japan and I'm looking forward to taking photos for my class." Mumbo shrugged, "I'll just go, I have nothing better to do during Summer." Tango sighed, "If Tango goes me and Zed will go as well." Impulse nudged his friend with blue eyes and bright yellow hair. Zedaph only rolled his eyes and nodded.

The hermits all talked about this upcoming trip, seeing as they all would go just for the fun. "Soo, call Grian?" Scar smiled widely, Doc sighed and pulled his phone out and unlocked it. He pressed his contacts and immediately went to Grians. The line kept ringing till it picked up. Before anyone could say anything, Joe perked up. "Grian, why aren't you asleep?"

"Finals." He yawned, they heard him sip something and place a cup down. "So, what's up? How's school?" Keralis asked his friend, "eh, two annoying kids keep bugging me and the teach calls me for a something every now and then." Grian sighed, frantic writing could be heard. "How's you been?" He asked groggily. "Ah, Same with ya. Finals. The teachers gave us some slip to go to a university." Scar chuckled, some shuffling and mumbles could be heard. What they could make up was "Grian, school and Go to sleep", "Tuatris shut up, the teacher would be calling us anytime soon. No point in sleeping." If you could see Grians face, he had rolled his head and groaned. Scar and Mumbo got Jelli(see what I did there) once he mentioned Tuatris, how dare that Ravenette steal their best friend.

A door opened and a voice called out 2 names and then the door closed. "Speak of the devil." A voice yelled. "Sorry guys, the teacher came in telling us we have some work to do. Call you when I can." Grian laughed and the hermits said their goodbyes. He ended the call with a frown. "I hate their teachers. They can't even stay on call for 30 minutes." Doc grumbled, showing his phone into his pocket.

"I hate that stupid Ravenette, stealing our best friend." Mumbo snarled, crossing his arms up in rage. "Jelli?" Xisuma chuckled, making Mumbo and Scar blush in embarrassment. They again started talking about the new trip seeing as they had nothing better to do. "Hey guys look! On the bottom it says that Helsian and Endrian College is coming." False pointed out, making those with papers look at the bottom.

"Hey, isn't Xanthus and Hels in Helsian College?" Jevin asked, looking at Wels then at Xisuma. "Yeah, but I want nothing to do with him." Wels closed his eyes, the two hadn't talked in over years after a fight back in high school. "Yeah same. But I guess it would be nice to see Xan again." Xisuma shrugged.