Fights between family - Oneshot [1]

Zelqua Grian was a watcher and you couldn't deny it. He was born a watcher, his father being the king and his mother the wife of his father. He was considered the prince and would be crowned to be king when he turned 18.

Truth is, he didn't want to be crowned prince, nor a watcher. His father neglected him for 16 years — his entire life — and got even worse once his mother died due to mysterious circumstances when he was 7 months old. Xeres, his father, had also been a God. He was a God of the end till he felt he needed more power then the useless abyss of Void.

He was feared by many players but once he was banished with his fellow watchers to the Unknown parts of the end where only Notch and Herobrine can create a portal leading there. He was furious, all his power was gone and he tried to escape the Unknown End.

The only thing that kept him sane was his son and wife. They had great moments from back then where he would play with Grian in his room or when he and his wife had spent time together. Something happened though. He became cruel to his son and didn't seem to care about him unless it was about coronation.

When Zena died, his father made sure nothing happened to the future king. He didn't refer to Grian as Son, only as the crowned prince. Whenever he taught Grian something, he would somehow squeeze a lecture in there about posture or attitude.

Grian was sick of it and wished to become a player. Now a player was different from a watcher you see. They played the game like anyone would do, having 4 stages they could go to. Hardcore, Canon, Creative or Survival. (Explanation is in the pt2 Oneshot)
.
<3rd Hermit POV>
In Hermitcraft, the hermits were in survival, unlike DSMP where they are in Canon. Though DSMP is a whole new story that's not mine to tell. X got a suspicious alarm on his admin panels saying something had breached his server. He checked the codes, nothing there. Player stats, and would you guess it, nothing.

He didn't know if it was his server breaking or his admin panels losing connection as he couldn't find anything in any parts of the code. He searched files that were hard to access and got no sleep for the next week. After a good week and a half he had found what bothered him so much.

A portal leading to the Unknown Ends. When he was studying to become an admin, he was taught that the Unknown Ends could only be accessed by Notch and Herobrine. Admins couldn't access the portal there and he was pretty shocked when he saw that code.

He copied the coords of where the portal is now and realized it was just near spawn. He told everyone to meet at the exact coords soon as they would go in a little expedition. When he got there he saw Scar and Stress already waiting for him and the rest. They greeted him then started to talk about this portal.

When everyone got there, they gave confused looks at the admin and some gave questions on why they were here or what the portal was all about. "Well. This leads to the Unknown Ends." Xisuma replied back to most of the oon coming questions. "Wait but admins can't access that?" Joe who had little knowledge about the Unknown Ends had glanced at him in a concerned way.

"Yes yes I know, but it appeared randomly in the code. I just want to have a little expedition so wanna go in?" Xisuma asked his fellow hermits. "X your derp, it's dangerous." Scar mentally slapped himself from the admins words. "Still, anyone wanna go?" He shrugged. A few yes' we're heard and No's aswell

"We'll if you said yes, come in! If you didn't welp bye we'll see you later." Xisuma spoke, he started acting very childish but it was only because he was excited and nervous at the same time. Mumbo, Stress, Cleo, Doc, Iskall,  Wels, Jevin and himself went through the portal.
.
Upon getting in the portal, they seemed to have spawned in a castle of some sort. They walked around for a bit before hearing a loud voice echo through the walls. Cleo who was all in for the adventure lead the way to the noise. They stayed very quiet and made sure they weren't seen.

<No more 3rd hermit POV>
"Why cant you be good enough." A very massive person with Grey hair, a crown and purple wings and gown troweled. They looked at where he was talking too and saw a boy who looked like a teenager. His back was faced to the watcher. "I'm trying my best can't you see. If Mother was still alive-" "DON'T SPEAK ABOUT HER ZELQUA GRIAN!" The yelling had made anyone in the room flinch. But the teenager had rolled his eyes.

Great he called me by my full name the Teenager had thought. He sensed something in the castle wall but ignored it for now. "But still, your just a petty king who thinks he can reclaim his title. But If you had never neglected me, your life would've been JUST FINE!" Zelqua or Grian, whatever his name was, fought back.

"You think you've had it rough? I USED TO BE A GOD!" Xeres it seemed had yelled. His magic slowly fading from his hands. He snarled at the teenager, "I HAD AN ENTIRE WORLD WHICH BORE MY NAME." He snapped remembering the screams of the players who went to the End. He walked to his Son. "And now I have NOTHING!" He stomped his left foot onto the floor leaving a crack.

Grian/Zelqua flinched at the contact but kept his stance. "You don't know how that feels." Xeres looked back and snarled. "REALLY?!" Grian snapped, he walked over to his father a pointed to him. "BECAUSE FOR 16 YEARS I HAD NOTHING!" he took a deep breathe before speaking again. "Im 16.. I was 7 months old when Mother died Father. For 16 years you have neglected me and had big expectations." Grian crossed his arms and walked away.

He kept walking through the halls of the castle, looking at the photos that still stand on the walls. He stopped to look at one particular one. He held back tears before rushing over to his room. The weird energy was sensed again and he felt someone in his room. He shook it off before sitting on his bed. He sat there in silence for a bit before speaking.

"I know your there. Stop hiding."
.
.
.
Part 2 soon, maybe. Audio is from Descendants 3 Movie, I couldn't find the audio though. Hope you enjoyed! :) I'll post the 4 different types of players and other stuff after part 2 of this Oneshot. Bye guys!!

Writer: Puppet
Editor: Sunny

Words: 1171