LOL - Oneshots

This is honestly just based off of a real life experience that happened. God it's hilarious, we still laugh about it till this day- this also maybe probably going to be short (Like Sunny) (YO WTF?!)
.
.
It was the first class, English, Science or Math. Some hermits being in 6th, others being in 7th. They had different classes, the hermits that were in 7th grade had either Math or Science class first. The hermits in 6th — Not a lot were in 6th — had English class. After, it was recess which they all met up by the benches.

"Anyone down for Tag?" False got up from her seat to ask everyone. Some either was going to play, the others were going to eat their snacks. Grian was one of the few who decided to eat his snacks.

Everyone who chose to played, well played. Doc was it and was currently chasing Ren. Mumbo had a soccer ball and just proceeded to kick it randomly. Mumbo being the absolute spoon had kicked it and it hit Doc, where the Sun don't shine.

"OH GOD DAMN IT!" Doc grounded as he bent forward. Everyone started to laugh as that may have never happened again. "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" Is what everyone could hear. Mumbo started to apologize over and over again and laughed as well.

Grian witnessed the entire thing and started to laugh uncontrollably. He sounded like a serial killer, though he was eating when laughing and started to choke. Thankfully Joe was there next to him and helped him. Grian drank water after his near death experience, then started to laugh again.

Most had fallen to the ground, others running out of breath and killing their lungs. Doc just layed on the floor, curled up in a ball form the pain he had just experienced.
.
.
Okay so this was rushed. But yes, I kicked a soccer ball and it hit my friends sun don't shine while they were chasing their other friend. The one being chased had leaped over it, sadly the one chasing got hit and the chased freind got away laughing to the ground. My friend got hit where the sun DONT shine and woah that- that was extremely funny. Anyways, that's all. It was rushed. Yes but good night!!

Writer: Star
Editor: Sunny

Words: 381