Cookies are EVIL! - Request

Request by DRUM ROLL PLEASEEEE... Daddy_Long_Leg_1
.
.
Scar being Scar created cookies! He shaped it like an elf but had a.. purpose to this making of cookies. He was sick of getting killed all the time so easily. He wanted revenge, he wanted everyone to worship him.

He wanted the server.

So, the recipe to success was a pinch of Vex magic to control non magical hermits and of course to even it out some watcher magic for hybrids like Ren and Doc. He mixed them all together with normal cookie batter and put it in the oven. He wait a good 30 minutes and soon, it was ready.

He had a list for the people who had killed him multiple times when the server first started, Grian and Mumbo. Sadly Mumbo wasn't online at the time to he went off to find Grian.

"Hey Grian!!" Scar happily cheered putting the best fake smile he could possible have. "Heyo Scar." Grian bowed sheepishly at the elf and Scar grinned. Good good. You practicing for later I see. He thought. "Well I wanted to stop by and give you this!" Scar handed Grian a cookie. He took it and thanked him, Scar watched as he ate it down then his eyes turning a purple color, his red ones fading away.

"Perfect.." He sneered, and gave a Grian a bag of cookies. "For your first task, I want you to give these cookies to all the hermits." He grinned and Grian bowed and flew off. From a far distance, a wild Mumbo was seen and he immediately ran over to people who he could ask for help. Cub and Xisuma.

Mumbo private messaged Cub first then Xisuma saying to gather as much hermits who didn't have purple eyes and who wasn't scar to a secret place. Mumbo impatiently waited for the two and when he heard rockets. The two hermits plus Doc, jevin, Iskall, Stress, and False were there.

"Thanks you all. Uhm I asked you to come because Scar has gone rouge!" Mumbo whispered, knowing if he talked loud someone would hear them. "What do you mean?" Cub asked worried for his friend. "I mean he is somewhat controlling everyone. I saw him give a cookie to Grian and he was controlling him all of a sudden." Mumbo explained. "I saw the same thing happen to Etho." Iskall added in.

"So what do we do?" False asked, "does anyone have a cookie?" Cub asked. No one seemed to have a cookie until Xisuma reached into his pocket. Grian gave me this earlier, I was going to eat it as a snack but I didn't. Here you go." Xisuma gave Cub the cookie and he investigated it.

"As expected, he put in Watcher and Vex magic. That's how he is controlling them." Cub explained before crumbling the cookie in his hands to many pieces. Xisuma pulled up some admin panels and went to Scars player file. A glitched text popped up in his stats and Cub took a look.

"Vex magic, the Vexs must be controlling him and manipulating him to think negative thoughts." Cub announced. "How can we fix it?" Cleo questioned. "Well. Scars issue is pretty easy. You would have to reset his code. But for the other hermits problem.. we have to find a cure. Fast." Cub responded.

Xisuma reset Scars player stats and everything seemed to be normal now, except the fact that 3/4 of the server was acting like mindless zombies (no offense Cleo-). Cub and Scar worked day and night trying to find the cure after explaining what Scar had done. He apologized over again but knew what would be a better apology, and it was curing his friends.

Ijevin, Doc, false, Mumbo, Cleo and Iskall rounded up the hermits, while Xisuma created a box for them to be trapped in. Scar and Cub decided that if they are acting like mindless zombies, the reasonable thing to do would be curing them like a zombie villager. It took another day to gather all the supplies. And one by one, everyone was starting to be cured, Scar apologizing later on.

Everything went smoothly for the next few days, nothing bad happening.. Til Grian decided to do His April fools day Special.

.
.
IM SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT AND SEEMED SO OAZY AND RUSHED. We just honestly can't write/edit anymore. We wanna take a break every often and decided to get all the request done with. Also I have a question? Is is okay if your principal threatens 5th to 7th graders saying that she can suspend us and call the police on us? I'm just asking, course that's what our principals does. Anyways. Sorry again that it's short and lazy. We need a break from writing so yeh- maybe we'll edit this and make it longer but I hope you liked it!

Writers: Star
Editors: Sunny

Words: 810